Chapter 16

Juliet's POV

Walking through the airport, Jason and I wait in the waiting area for our flight to be called. We had already gone through security and checked our tickets. Since Jason is a worldwide criminal, we went under the alias' of Justin Johnson and Camilla Grace. We didn't want anyone to know where who we are and where we were going.

Jason sits down first then pulls me into his lap. I cuddle into his chest as he wraps his arms protectively around my waist. "Are you excited, little one?" Jason coos in my ear. I turn my head and nod fast. "Uh huh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to meet Belle and Ariel! And see Cinderella's Castle!" I go on and on as Jason chuckles. He pets my hair and kisses my lips to shut me up.

Pulling away, I pout at him and he just pecks my pouty lip. "You are going to love me after you see your next surprise then." He smiles. "Ooh what is it?!" I bounce up and down. Jason groans and grips my hips, stopping me from bouncing. "Lets not do that." he says between clenched teeth. "W-why?" I ask curiously. "Because you are doing things to me that shouldn't happen in public." he says. I still don't understand but I nod anyway. I think he sees that I don't know what he's talking about and laughs, kissing my forehead. "So innocent." he coos and I smile.

"Flight 507 is now boarding. I repeat, Flight 507 is now boarding." A voice on the intercom says. "Jay Jay, that's us!" I squeal. He stands up and places me on the ground. "Lets go, babygirl." he smiles, leading me to the boarding area. After showing the flight attendent our boarding pass, we walk onto the plane. "It says we are in seat 26A and 26B." I read our tickets to Jason, who nods and leads us to our seats. He places our carry-ons in the storage above us and we sit down, Jason at the window and me in the middle.

A few minutes later, a very handsome man sits in the seat next to me. He looked 20-21. "Hello love." He smiles, his Australian accent coming out. Oh My Lanta. "H-hi.." I wave shyly, mentally smacking myself for waving when he was 2 inches away. He chuckles and waves back, smiling brightly. Aw he was sweet. "Oh fuck no." Jason's voice sounds before I am picked up and moved into his seat. Jason hisses at the boy and wraps his arm around me, sitting himself in the middle of us. "She's mine." He growls.

The boy puts his hands up in surrender. "I wasn't hitting on her. My boyfriend is right there." he points to a flamboyant lavender haired boy, who was waving frantically a few seats away. "Hey baby!" he screams and the boy next to us, blows him a kiss and winks, earning a blush from the other. "But you are one fine hunk of a man yourself." the boy says, biting his lip and checking out Jason. I giggle at the horrified look on Jason's face

"Oh... You like boys.. I knew that. Babygirl, you can sit here." Jason scrambles away, letting me take my seat back. I can't stop giggle for the next few minutes. "Oh hush." Jason smiles, turning away embarrassed.

______________________________________

"Jay Jay! We're here!" I squeal, pointing at the Disney World sign, grabbing his arm in excitement. "Yes, babygirl." he coos, driving the rental car down the long entrance. After entering the park, we get out of the car and walk into the park. "Oh my goodness, Jay Jay! Look!" I say, pointing at Cinderella's Castle. "I know and guess where we will be staying tonight?" he hints, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissing my hair. "A hotel?.." I answer confused. "No, you goofball. We are staying in the Cinderella Castle suite." He coos. I squeal loudly, turning around and jumping on him. He laughs and spins me around. "I love you, Jay Jay!" I screech, kissing all over his face. "I love you too, princess." He smiles before kissing my lips passionately.