New Story Alert: Ceasefire (Draco Malfoy)

A Hufflepuff and a Slytherin was a hard thing to imagine

Draco Malfoy and a Hufflepuff was even harder to accept.

Aurora Dove Goldenrod didn't have enemies. She was sunshine contained in one person. She was kind and soft, a great friend, so when Draco Malfoy decides he hates her with his entire being, she can't stand it.

She makes it her goal to become friends with the blonde haired, blue eyed prodigal son and she might be getting more than she bargained for.

A lot more.

_________

"You sure you don't like the way that feels, my dove?" Draco's breath was hot against my neck, his lips grazing my skin as I try not to pant at the sound of the words "my" escaping him.

"Please-" I nearly beg and my head spins as I don't even know what I'm pleading for anymore. His fingertips were whispers against the skin of my thighs, disappearing under the hem of my sundress.

"That's more like it, Dovey. I love it when you beg-". His lips collide with mine harshly, like a man dying of thirst, and I start to believe that he truly doesn't hate me as much anymore.

______

If you are interested, please go check it out and give it some love! It's got some DDLG vibes coming! x