Chapter 45

WARNING: HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT OWN RISK

Juliet's POV

I giggle as I watch a dirty scene on "The Vampire Diaries". My eyes watch every movement curiously and I suddenly feel my kitty start feeling weird and tingling. My mind kept imagining Jason and I rolling around on the bed, making love all day with no sign of stopping. Shaking my head, I try to ignore it while moving around a little, but after a few minutes I can't handle it anymore.

I crawl out of bed and slowly make my way towards Jason's office. Scanning my hand and opening the door, I watch him pace the room and scream in French at someone over the phone. My kitty clenches as I study his every move, the way his amazing body looked in a suit, the way his perfect, plump, pink lips curved over his glass, which was filled with scotch most likely, and the way they formed the words of the beautiful French language. He was perfect and the sight of him made my kitty ache for more, which confused me a little. Why was I aching for him so much more right now?

Feeling confident, I wait until his back is turned then strip myself down to my lacy panties (yeah I changed them before coming down) and matching bra. I lock the door then walk over to the nearby leather couch and lay down on it, fluffing my hair and posing provocatively.

I think Jason could smell my arousal, because he sniffs the air, whips around, his eyes turn black with lust, and he hangs up the phone with out another word. "What are you doing, kitten?" His voice sound more raspy and huskier than usual. I turn onto my stomach and push my butt in the air. Jason's eyes transfix on it and I can almost see the drool pouring out of his mouth. "My kitty is so achy, Jay Jay." I reach down and pet my kitty. I hear his breath hitch then get heavier. "Fix it, Jay Jay. Please!" I beg and I can actually see Jason's erection build in his suit pants.

I watch him with hooded eyes as he smirks then slowly starts taking off his suit jacket. What surprises me though is Jason doesn't walk over, he just sits himself in his office chair, leans back, and smirks devilishly while scratching his temple lightly. He suddenly raises his arm and makes a "come here" motion with his finger then points at the ground in front of him sternly. I moan to myself as my kitty feels like it's on fire at his sexy gesture.

I get on the ground and crawl over to him slowly and seductively, like a crouching lioness ready to attach it's prey. Jason watches me crawl to him with a large smirk on his face, his eyes glued to my revealed chest. When I finally get to him, I place open mouthed kisses on his clothed thigh as I play with his belt buckle. "Do you want to suck my d*ck, baby? Huh? Is that what you want, babygirl?" Jason purrs, running his fingers though my hair. My kitty clenches at his words and I nod desperately. "So eager. Such a good little girl." He smirks and leans back. "Go ahead, kitten. It's all yours." He says and I smile widely, reaching up and pulling down the zipper slowly. I pull down his boxers and pants at once and smile at the sight of his big, long, hard c*ck.

"It's so pretty, Jay Jay." I giggle, grabbing it softly and moving my hand up and down. Jason chuckles and bites his lip as I place a delicate kiss on the head. I blush as he moans and he notices. "Don't be shy, babygirl. You've done this before. Do I need to remind you" he murmurs, grabbing my hair softly and pulling into a ponytail in his hands. I shake my head and then I surprise him by making a long slow lick up his shaft. "Oh my god.." he moans as I take him into my mouth and start bobbing my head. His hooded black eyes were filled with lust and that along with his sexy moans made me ache even more.

"F-fuck...Kit-tten...oh s-shit...Just like t-that.." he moans loudly after a few long minutes. His face was flushed, his lips parted slightly, and his eyes were closed. He never looked more beautiful. "Fuck, b-baby.. I'm gonna c-cum." he moans loudly before spurt after spurt of salty cum shoots down my throat. I quickly swallow as Jason sits there panting. I place one more baby kiss on the head then smile up at him. He chuckles breathlessly before leaning over and wiping my mouth with his thumb. "Swallow it all, babygirl." he says, pushing his thumb between my parted lips. I suck it off his thumb and he smiles as I do. "Good girl." he coos, running his hands through my now messy hair which he was gripping and pulling on.

"Your turn." he suddenly purrs before pushing me onto my back, pushing my legs apart, and resting them on his shoulders. I squeal as he rips my panties off then wraps his arms around my waist, picking up only my lower half off the ground. "Such a pretty little p*ssy." he purrs before placing a sweet delicate kiss on my c*it. I squeal happily and buck my hips. "Patience, kitten." he says, taking his index fingers and pulling my lower lips apart. "So wet..You're such a good girl..And you smell so heavenly.." he moans. "I just have to taste you." he says and before I can say anything, he takes a long broad lick up my kitty. "Ahhh." I scream in pleasure as he immediately starts tongue-f*cking me and rubbing my c*it as fast as he can.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I repeat over and over as my eyes roll back out of pure pleasure. Jason chuckles and the vibrations cause a whole new feeling. I can feel the coil in my stomach getting tighter and tighter. I felt so good, I could almost cry. "JASON!" I cry out as my climax hits me suddenly. My back arches as he keeps licking and sucking to carry out my orgasm. "N-no more!" I whimper as it gets too sensitive. He laughs and pulls away, wiping his mouth off with the back of his hand.

He leans down and pulls me into a soul-searing kiss. Our tongues battle and butterflies explode in my tummy. Pulling away, I stare at him adoringly. "Make love to me, Jason." I whisper and he smiles lovingly. "Okay, babygirl." he says before connecting out lips once more.