Chapter 21

Warning: Sexual Content. Read at own risk. This will be my only warning.

Juliet's POV

"Juliet Rayne McCann.." I test the name on my lips while baking Jason a pie in the kitchen. "Juliet McCann." I smile as it sends tingles down my spine. "Sounds perfect, huh?" A raspy voice speaks as protective arms wrap around my waist. I gasp in shock and blush in embarrassment at being caught fantasizing. "Jason!" I moan as he starts peppering little kisses down my neck. "Mmmm you sound so perfect moaning my name." He purrs kissing and sucking on my weak spot. I grip the counter and turn my head so he had more access to my neck. "J-jasonnn." I moan, gripping a fist in his soft hair. "Tell me who you belong to." Jason growls, trailing his hands up and down my thighs, barely skimming my sex. I gasp and let out a shaky breath. "You, Jason. I belong to you." I whimper. "That's right, babygirl. You belong to me." Jason growls, pulling me more into him.

"Juliet? Are you listening" Jason says. "Hmmm." I whimper as his hands start disappearing. "Kitten? Are you okay?" Jason asks as a hand caresses my cheek, snapping me out of it. "Huh? What?" I ask dazed. "You've been zoned out for the last 5 minutes." Jason says concerned. "Do you need to sit down?Yeah, sit down and I'll get you some water." Jason says leading me to the bar stool and sitting me in it. It was a daydream? What the heck? It was so real... "Here, babygirl. Drink some water. Are you sure you're okay? Did you get enough sleep yesterday?" Jason asks, caressing my face and checking my eyes after handing me the glass of iced water. "Hmm maybe it's jet lag or something." He mumbles to himself.

I could still feel myself tingling and vibrating all over. What was I feeling? My panties felt soaked as well. "J-ay Jay?" I whimper, grabbing his hand. "Yes, kitten?" He says looking me in the eyes. "I feel weird..." I whisper embarrassed. "What do you mean, babygirl? Do I need to call a doctor?" Jason asks. "No..My kitty is all tingly and.." I pull him down to whisper in his ear. "My panties are wet." I whisper innocently. I just wanted it to go away because it was gradually getting worse with Jason touching me. I call it a "kitty" because I heard some of the gang call some girl's thing a "pussy" once and I felt like that was too dirty so I just call it a kitty.

Jason visibly gulps as he pulls away and stares at me with wide eyes. "O-oh..O-okay. I think I can do s-something about t-that." He says breathlessly, lust filling his eyes. "Mmhmm I can definitely do something about that." He growls lustfully, his confidence coming back as he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder.

It's not long before I am thrown onto our huge bed. I bounce and giggle a few times when I land but stop when I see Jason climbing onto the end of the bed and crawling to me like a lion about to attack it's prey. He climbs on top of me and pulls me into a soul-searing kiss. I moan loudly and grip his neck to pull him closer. He doesn't even ask for entrance, he just shoves his tongue into my mouth and starts exploring. "Mmm J-Jason!" I purr, wrapping my legs around his waist. He bucks his hip in response and our sexes brush.

In the middle of our lust filled kiss, he pulls up my dress and shoves his hand down my lacy pink panties. I gasp in shock but moan loudly as he starts rubbing in circles. "W-what is that?" I gasp out, confused on how he could bring my entire body to bliss just by touching one thing. "This is called your cl*t, baby." He pinches it lightly and smiles as my back arches and a loud moan comes from me. "You're so wet, kitten. Did I do that?" He purrs, running his long fingers up and down my slit, covering them in my wetness. I nod weakly as I become desperate. "Fix it, Jay!" I moan, bucking my hips in his hand. "Patience, little one." He purrs, rubbing my cl*t faster with his thumb. "Jason!" I gasp as one of his long fingers slowly pushes into me, curling upwards. I whimper as it causes a brand new feeling to occur.

"This is your g-spot, kitten, and it's going to make you feel so good." He growls into my hair as his finger pushes in again and curls upwards deliciously. My stomach feels like a coil is getting tighter and tighter as my toes curl in ecstasy when he adds another finger. "You look so beautiful when you are under my complete control." Jason says almost panting as well. "Tell me who you belong to." Jason snarls lustfully as he goes faster and faster. "You, Jason! I belong to you!" I cry out, the coil getting tighter. "Cum, babygirl. Cum for me. Make Jay Jay proud." His words are my undoing as the coil releases and I explode screaming his name. My back arches and I grip onto him as pure ecstasy and bliss fills me.

As I gasp for air, Jason kisses my forehead and pulls me into him. "You just had your first of many orgasms, little one."