Chapter 57

Jason's POV

I was reading my book in the downstairs living room while Juliet was in the shower upstairs. Her dad had just called and was wanting us to watch their kids while they went out and got ready for there new baby.

I seriously don't know how that guy is still kicking it. They seriously are like bunnies, just constant sex.

The doorbell suddenly rings and I check my watch. Just in time.

I casually walk to the door and open it. Justin doesn't notice me yet as three of his five kids climb all over him. Bella was walking up the driveway laughing, with Katherine and Scarlett skipping behind her.

"For the love of cookies, Charlotte, if you bite my ankle one more time, I'm going to make Jason glare at you for an hour. Mmhmm, I know he scares you. I'm your father. I know everythi- J-Jason! Oh hello." Justin smiles awkwardly.

I raise an eyebrow amused.

Interesting...

He threatens his kids with me as punishment.

Seeing Charlotte hiding behind Justin's legs, I crouch down to her height.

"Lottie, are you really afraid of me?" I pout, making myself look really sad.

She, like every Hekoran out there, looks heartbroken at my sadness.

"No, J-Jwason!" she cries, running over to give me a hug. Hekorans try to make everyone happy around them.

When her little arms wrap around my neck, I pick her up and tickle her tummy. Her cute giggle fills the air with innocence. She would be two years old in a few months and she was absolutely adorable.

"I hope we aren't intruding. Justin really just wants to go baby shopping again." Bella laughs as Justin gazes at her in awe, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close.

"Oh it's totally fine! I love kids, plus I probably need a little experience in this department..." I say the last part awkwardly as I realize I was talking to the parents of the girl I knocked up.

Justin tries to hide his grimace as he looks around and Bella smiles at me awkwardly.

I quickly diverge my attention to the five children running around me. "Okay, who wants to make cookies?!" I yell.

"ME!" I hear, but it's not any of the kids... I look over to see Justin, who was almost jumping up and down with a big grin before he realizes that he couldn't.

He awkwardly coughs. "I mean, WE have to go now. Bye! Love you, kids!" he yells before grabbing Bella's hand and dragging her out.

Right before the door shuts, I hear Bella say, "Aw, Bunny! Your chubby wittle cheeks are all red! I must kiss them." then Justin's squeals and laughter.

I chuckle under my breath before looking up and seeing five pairs of innocent eyes staring right back at me.

"Okay!" I clap my hands before I am interrupted again by the very pregnant Juliet waddling down the stairs.

"Oh my gwoodness, sissy! You're so fat, like mommy is before a new brodther or sistwer comes!" Katherine, the four year old twin of Scarlett, points at Juliet as Drew, the second eldest and the mini Justin, smacks his forehead with his hand, an exasperated sigh coming out of his mouth. Drew's and my eyes widen in fear as Juliet's eyes tear up at Katherine's innocent meaningless words.

"Jay Jay! I told you I was fat!" she screams and sobs, stomping her foot.

I run up to her and bring her into a big hug. "Shh, peanut. It's okay. You're not fat. Katie just doesn't understand. Okay?" I say it all in a calm soothing voice as I pet her hair and place butterfly kisses on her wet, salty cheeks.

"O-okay." she whimpers, nuzzling her face into my chest.

As I keep giving her kisses and love, suddenly my sweatpants leg is tugged. Looking down, I see Damon, the third eldest. "Hey little buddy!" I smile down at him.

"Are we going to make cookies now or no?.." he says, looking up at me with his big nerd glasses and his little lisp because of his braces. He was adorable though.

He sniffs and pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose, blinking up at me expectantly.

"You're making cookies?! I've been craving them all day!" Juliet giggles as my arm wraps around her waist, resting my hand on her five and a half month swollen belly and rubbing calming circles.

"Well it's a good thing we are making them, huh?" I smile against her hair as I place a kiss there.

"Vamos!" she yells, waddling as fast as she can to the kitchen with a determined face. She was pumping her arms like one of those old lady joggers.

I laugh at her adorableness then look down at the kids, who all look confused at the new foreign word.

"Vamos means Lets Go in Spanish, little ones." I inform them and they all smile at the new information and we all take off after Juliet.

______________________________

"Okay, so we need four eggs." Juliet says to me as she hands me the carton.

All of the little kids were sat at the island and were munching on a small spoon of cookie dough, so they were happier than a pig in the mud.

"Mmhmm." I respond, cracking the eggs into the new bowl for the second batch of cookies.

"Oh fuck." I whisper, noticing I had gotten egg shell into the mix.

As I try to get it out, my ears perk up as I hear Katherine whisper to Scarlett, "What do you think "fuck" means?"

"I don't know. Lets just ask daddy when we get home." Scarlett says back. My eyes widen but I exhale in relief when I see Juliet hadn't heard any of the conversation.

Pulling my wallet out, I lean over to the twin girls. "If you promise to never say that word again and don't tell your dad, I will give you both a dollar." I hold the money up as little smirks spread across their faces.

"Make it two dollars and you've got yourself a deal, mister." Katherine says and I chuckle pulling out two more dollars.

Oh kids...They are so easy to persuade.