Epilogue

Jason's POV

3 years later

I yawn as I wake up, my eyes slowly opening as I stretch.

"AHHHH!" I suddenly yell loudly and jump as I come face to face with my precious son, Roman.

His gorgeous violet blue eyes, that he got from Juliet, glistened with joy as he giggled and squealed while he perched on my stomach.

His little hands patted my bare chest wildly. "Dada! Dada!" His megawatt smile spreads across his face, showcasing his deep dimples.

"Hey baby!" I smile, sitting up. I tickle his tummy before throwing him up in the air and catching him. His laughter fills the room and it makes my heart happy.

He had also received Juliet's tininess and was very fragile so I cuddled him close to my neck all nice and tight as I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and my morning routine.

After doing that, I felt Roman's deep, warm breaths cascading down my neck and I could tell he was asleep again. My amazing hearing picked up on his soft purrs and I smiled. He could always fall asleep fast, especially when he felt safe in my arms.

"Such a sweet baby," I mumble, lingering a kiss on his head covered in soft blonde hair.

Making my way downstairs, I welcome the sight of the love of my life and my wife, watching tv and sipping her hot tea.

You see after the nurse told me she was sorry and I had my mental breakdown, she had to calm me down to tell me Juliet wasn't dead, she was just in a very deep coma.

I had never been so relieved in my life. My baby girl was still alive, thank God!

I stayed by her bedside with Roman for three weeks before all my waiting paid off and she finally woke up. I can honestly say seeing her beautiful innocent eyes open again was the best moment of my life.

And Yes, I said wife. I finally asked her to marry me when Roman was 1. We went on our honeymoon in Fiji while Justin and Bella watched their grandson

I lick my lips and try to hide my smirk as I sneak up behind her.

"Don't even think about it, mister." Juliet's melodic voice rings just as I'm about to tickle her sides. I freeze in place and she turns around with a cheeky smirk and eyebrow cocked.

"I was just going to hug you, baby." I pout, bouncing Roman lightly and patting his bum soothingly when I feel him stir. He lets out a breathy sigh and snuggles his head deeper in my neck

"You lie like a dog, Jay Jay." she giggles, wrapping her arms around my waist and nuzzling her face in my chest.

A gentle peace-filled purr rumbles out of my chest as I hold my two babies close to me, resting my head on top of Juliet's.

She reaches up and strokes Roman's back as she pecks my bare chest with her perfect soft lips.

"Breakfast is on the stove so I'll go make you a plate" She smiles up at me. "Can you wake him up because he needs to eat too, babe." she asks walking into the kitchen, her sock covered feet padding across the floor.

"Roman," I coo in his ear causing him to groan grumpily. I chuckle lightly and pull him out of the crook of my neck. I laugh as I watch him squirm and try to make grabby hands at my neck, eyes still closed. "Come on, baby. It's time to eat! And mommy wants to see you!" I say softly.

The word 'mommy' makes his eyes immediately fly open. "Mama? Mama!" he bounces in my arms at the thought of her.

"I heard my summoning!" Juliet pokes her head in the room. As soon as he lays eyes on her, he squeals loudly, making grabby hands. I set him down on his feet and watch as he scrambles and wobbles clumsily over to her.

"M-mama!' he screeches happily as she picks him up. "Roman!" she squeals back, kissing his dimpled cheeks. He giggles and grabs her face, leaving a big slobbery kiss on her lips, patting her cheeks gleefully in return.

"Hey, where's daddy's kisses?" I pout, walking over to them.

They both giggle and give me wet kisses all over my face. I laugh happily and pull away, wiping my now damp skin. "Well don't I feel loved?" I chuckle, leaving a kiss on both their heads and walking into the kitchen.

I bet you're wondering where the gang was. I had decided that we would take a break for a little while so I could help raise Roman. We would still do small missions but those were rare. I had also made the three of us move out of the gang house and we moved to a quiet cottage in the woods, away from disruption and chaos.

Life was good now and that's all I've ever wanted...Pure bliss with my family by my side.