Chapter 50

You can't deny that gif is Juliet and Jason's relationship reincarnated

Jason's POV

"McCann, I give you ten seconds to explain to me why my innocent little girl is PREGNANT!" he hisses.

"I'M WHAT?!' Juliet yells and I instantly know I have a lot of explaining to do.

"W-well..You see.. w-when a man loves a woman, they tend t-" I start to ramble, doing over exaggerated hand gestures, but Justin cuts me off.

"I know what happens, you nitwit. I have children, one of which you knocked up." Justin says, hands on his hips.

Ooh sassy Justin...

I go to defend myself when a sudden excited squeal fills the air as a tiny body jumps onto me.

"Jay Jay! We're going to have a baby!" Juliet exclaims, a delighted grin spread across her face.

I stare down at her ecstatic figure in shock before a large smile grows onto my face as well.

"We're having a baby!" I say, acting like I didn't know anything about this, before picking her up and spinning her around.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" I yell excitedly and the whole restaurant explodes in whoops and claps.

I take this time to lift Juliet higher and connect our lips in a passionate embrace, resting my palm on her slightly bulging stomach.

When we pull away, I see Bella with happy tears streaming down her face as Justin tries to hide his grin behind a scowl, which was wavering.

"Oh no! We need to get all of the necessities! We don't have anything, Jay Jay!" Juliet rambles, now looking stressed.

Before I could calm her down, Justin cuts in. "Sweetheart, Jason, you, and I will all go the the mall tomorrow and get the baby's things." he smiles

"Thanks, Mr. Bieber. That will be a lot of help since you've done this a few times." I laugh, trying to smooth things over.

"Eh, call me Justin." he smiles and pats my arm and I smile gratefully back at him.

______________________________________________

Next Morning.

Juliet's POV

I can't believe this! Jay Jay and I are going to have a baby!

I was at the mall playing with my tummy and thinking how amazing it would be when I get bigger because Jay Jay would then give me cuddles and kiss my tummy.

I giggle at the thought.

Jay Jay, daddy and I sat at the mall by the fountain, eating the snacks we just got from the food court. All of the baby things we bought were all piled up around us in bags on the floor.

Daddy still wasn't very happy at my Jay Jay, but he was letting it go since he was going to be a grandpa!

"Princess, do you really know how much attention babies need?" Daddy asks concerned as I munch on my corn dog.

"Yeah I know daddy, but Jay Jay and I will be able to handle it. You and mommy can visit all the time and see mine and Jay Jay's baby!" Jason and daddy chuckled at me, but I couldn't help it! They is a baby growing in me! In my tummy!

It was a quiet moment when I looked around the mall. I freeze and my eyes widen slightly at the sight.

I see girls from my school looking at me and pointing. What was wrong? Did I have a boogie in my nose? Was there something stuck in my teeth?