Chapter 33

Juliet's POV

Next Morning

I woke up to feel kisses on my neck. I groaned and pushed the head away. A giggle was heard behind me and boy was it music to my ears.

Jay Jay kept leaving butterfly kisses all over my neck, my collarbone, and my shoulders.

I pushed his head once more and he laughed.

"Kittennnn," he dragged the n. "wake up I'm bored."

"Then go do something productive," I mumbled tiredly.

"I can think of something productive," he rasps.

Not really caring at the moment what he was on about, I tune him out and concentrate on going back to sleep.

All of a sudden, I feel his hands go from my ankles and go higher and higher. He pleasures my neck with his velvet like lips and I smile in my sleep.

He stops at the top of my thighs and whispers in my ear. "If you don't wake up and entertain Jay Jay, I'll do very bad things to your kitty again, kitten."

My eyes shoot open and I gulp loudly.

"Oh well then, if you insist, kitten."

"No," I gasp jumping around to face him. He chuckles and shakes his head. "Geez Jay jay, you're so perverted."

He licks his lips and goes back to pleasuring my neck. Not that I minded.

"I'm allowed to be as perverted as I want, kitten. Your body's mine," he says in a deep seductive voice as he sucks on my neck.

"Jay Jay," I breathe heavily as he gives me a hickey.

"Mine," he whispers against my neck. "You'll always be mine, kitten. No Alien Council will take you away from me. Ever."

I nod not being able to find my words and suddenly he stops and stares at me.

"I really don't like when you and your dad threaten to go to the Alien Council to remove our bond," he says with teary eyes. "It hurts kitten. It hurts cause I love you so much and the thought of losing you again like I almost did in the past still keeps me up at night. You might not know this kitten, but I watch you sleep at night."

My eyes widen as I find it a little creepy the way he worded it.

"Not like that, kitten," he rolls his eyes laughing hard. "I mean I watch you sleep while I stroke your hair and admire your beauty. I always ask myself how lucky I am and how I was so stupid to not realize at a young age that I was lucky."

He sits up and grabs my hands in his large ones. "Kitten, I don't think you know how much I regret what I did to you in the past. I regret neglecting you, I regret ditching you, I regret not treating you like the princess you are. My princess," he whispers placing a kiss on my lips.

"You've always been my princess. Oh oh and my kitten," he giggles making me giggle too in response.

"Jay Jay, I think you're getting a little soft," I tease, tracing a tattoo on his chest. "You might need to toughen up cause I don't like wimpy guys. I like big strong ones," I say flexing my little arms.

He raises an eyebrow and smirks at me. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," I tease.

"Hmm well then," he says flipping us over. "I don't want my girl to leave me for a stronger guy now do I?"