Chapter 20

Juliet's POV

I wake up in a familiar all black bedroom and my mouth immediately forms into a frown. I look down and notice I was only in one of Jason's shirts, my underwear, and my white knee high sock with bows at the top. I couldn't help but laugh at that I was in all white in an all black room. It was like a metaphor or something. I was the light and innocence in Jason's dark evil world. Speaking of Jason, where the flipping hedgehogs was he?

Climbing down from the California King bed, my ankle screams in discomfort. Pulling my sock down, I see a large handprint bruise wrapping all the way around my ankle. I sigh and shake my head, pulling my sock back up. Going to stop letting Jason touch my legs because he apparently loves breaking and bruising them. Okay that was rude, I'm sorry.

After pulling on my fluffy robe, I limp to the door and down the hallway to Jason's office. I press my ear to the door and could hear Jason screaming. "I GIVE YOU ONE JOB AND YOU HAVE TO GO FUCK IT UP? WHY CAN'T I SPEND ONE WEEKEND WITH MY MATE? THIS WEEKEND WAS FOR HER SO I COULD MAKE UP MY MISTAKES BUT NOOO. MR. CAMERON HAS TO GO FUCK EVERYTHING UP." I hear Jason bark. I sigh, scanning my handprint and entering the room. I see a 18-19 year old boy looking utterly terrified curled up in a fetal position on the floor as Jason stands over him with his cocked Desert Eagle. "Jay Jay.." I calmly say, walking over slowly. "Hmmm?" He hums back, his evil grin showing his long fangs. He defiantly wasn't here right now. His eyes were glazed over and raging red. The boy, Cameron, was whimpering and I could lightly hear him saying his prayers.

I limp up behind him then start lightly rubbing and tickling his back. He shivers in bliss at my touch and small purrs start emanating from him. His fangs and red eyes immediately disappear. It's like he transforms into a little kitten, curling into my touch and purring loudly. Cameron stares in shock at how I could bring a raging Jason to a small innocent kitten. Jason closes his eyes in bliss, putting down his gun and sighing contently as my hand goes under his shirt and continues scratching and tickling his back. Oh did I forget to tell you that rubbing Jason's back was his weakness. He would let me do it for hours.

I look over at Cameron and make a gesture with my eyes as if saying "Get the hell out of here before he snaps out of it and kills you." Cameron understands and bolts out of the room after mouthing "Thank you so much." I look over at Jason and see he is falling asleep standing up. From my magic touch, of course. "I think someone needs a nap, huh?" I giggle, using my baby voice. Jason pouts, his eyes still closed as he nods. He blindly grabs me, pulling me to him, and resting his head on mine. "Okay.. We have a nice warm bed three rooms down. Lets go cuddle, okay?" I smile as he nods sleepily. I slowly take his loaded and cocked gun from him and quickly disable it, sighing in relief. Progress. No one died tonight.

I lead the sleepy Jason down to our room and onto our bed. When he gets onto the bed, I pull off his dress shoes, pants, shirt, and tie. He was now only in socks and boxers. I climb into bed and ruffle his hair a little, pulling the covers over us. He purrs loudly in bliss, wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face between my breasts. A few minutes later, light baby snores fill the room and I giggle kissing his hair. Tomorrow, Jason and I are going to talk about anger management and how to be nice to our gang members...should be fun and eventful.