Chapter 2

Juliet's POV

As we sit and eat breakfast while talking loudly and me glaring at Tyler the entire time, an old gang member, Jordan, stomps downstairs with a angry look on his face. "Caleb! Next time you have sex, don't leave your nasty used condom on the floor where I can slip on it!" He roars, throwing the white piece of rubber at Caleb. Everyone laughs as Caleb just shrugs it off and apologizes while chuckling. "Just gross man. I got your nasty ass cum all over the bottom of my foot and I had to take a whole new shower." Jordan grumbles, making himself a plate and sitting down. As the laughter dies down and my confusion rises, I turn to Jason and tug on his shirt sleeve.

"Yes, little one?" Jason says still chuckling to himself and eating a bite of waffle. "Jay Jay, what's a condom..and sex..and cum?" I ask, looking up at him with big innocent eyes. He chokes on his waffle and starts coughing loudly. Grabbing his glass of milk, he chugs it so the waffle would go down. As he chokes and tries to save himself from dying, a boy named Kyle jumps in. "A condom is something that a boy puts over his d-" A fist slams onto the table. "ENOUGH." Jason growls as I jump startle and tears start brimming. "I don't want my innocent babygirl's mind to be tainted. Shut the fuck up." He hisses menacingly. Kyle suddenly starts laughing hard. "Jason, come on. You've been with her for 10 years. You haven't done anything?! You pussy-."

Before he could keep going, Jason jerks toward him, grabs him by his neck, and slams him into the wall behind him. In the middle of this, Jason had somehow taken out a gun and was pointing it at Kyle's head. His teeth were long and sharp as his eyes were midnight black. "What were you trying to say? Come on! Finish your sentence, you motherfucker." Jason growls, cocking the pure gold Desert Eagle and digging the muzzle deeper into Kyle's temple. Kyle growls at the challenge since his temper was almost as bad as Jason's. "I was going to say 'you pussy whipped bastard'." Kyle spits but as he finishes his sentence, I can actually see Jason's eyes flash into a blazing red as he pulls the trigger, making blood spray and Kyle fall to the floor. I scream loud as everyone jumps and gulps.

Jason spits onto his body and growls "Stupid fucker trying to mess with me." I sat there trembling in shock. I had never seen Jason kill anyone before and I was now terrified. I had seen him threaten and beat someone before but never kill. "J-jason..." I whisper terrified, standing up and getting ready to get the heck out of there. Everyone gasps silently since I never call him Jason and he looks at me as if he just realized what he did in front of me. He drops his gun and shakes his head. "Babygirl I-I.." he whispers shaking his head, in shock himself. He takes a small step towards me and that was it. "NO!" I screech scared and book it up the stairs that were a few feet away.

"Juliet!" Jason yells, running up the stairs two at a time but I'm fast enough to run into my secret room that only I could find and get into. I push the bookshelf over and quietly shut it behind me, running up the narrow stairs into the little cozy room with a bed and was filled with my books. Nobody knew about it and I had gradually started bringing stuff up here when no one was looking. I had found it when I was looking for a book and all the guys were outside training. I had tripped and fallen, causing the secret door to open.

I fall onto the bed and sob into the pillow. How could he do that? How could my precious Jay Jay kill someone so brutally right in front of me and in our house? I didn't really like Kyle that much but still. I snuggle myself under the duvet and fall asleep crying.

_________________________________

Waking up abruptly, I look over at the clock and see I have been up here for 3 hours. Jason is probably throwing a complete fit. Yawning and stretching, a pang of need to see Jason runs through every fiber of my being. I fix the wrinkles in the skirt of my dress and walk back down the narrow stairway. Pushing the secret door open slowly, I see the coast is clear and tiptoe out. I immediately hear Jason barking incoherent words downstairs and cringe. Poor guys.

"FIND HER. FIND HER NOW. Tyler and Caleb, clean that fucker's body up. It's staining the floor and Juliet mopped yesterday. I really don't need to give her another reason to be mad at me." Jason growls as I walk into the doorway. I could see him rubbing his hands on his face, frustrated, stressed, and pissed. Carter sees me at the door and points. "Found her. What do I win?" He says sarcastically and I giggle quietly. Jason whips around and smiles brightly. "Come here, babygirl!" he opens his arms and smiles warmly. I timidly walk closer with my head, playing with my fingers and biting my lip nervously.

When I get in arm's distance, he pulls me into his chest hard. "Don't ever run from me again, little one." He whispers, picking me up, hitching my legs around his waist, and kissing my nose. "S-sorry Jay Jay..but you scared me." I play with his dress shirt collar and tie, not meeting his eyes. He looked really nice and classy in his Armani suit that he was wearing for a meeting with other important gang leaders later today.

He grips my chin tenderly and makes me look into his eyes then rubs his thumb along my cheekbone. "There's no need to afraid, little one. I will never hurt you because," He turns and glares at his huge gang, pulling my body around so I sit on his hip like a toddler. "You never defy and disobey me like these fucktards and shitheads." He growls at the mob of huge muscular boys and they all look down ashamed. "And plus, I love you with all my heart, kitten." He pokes my nose and kisses my earlobe sweetly. I melt and a lone black tear slides down my face. "Why are you crying, babygirl?" he asks concerned, wiping the tear away. "Because I love you so much." I connect our lips in a passionate embrace and fireworks explode like always.

_________________

After Jason went to the important meeting, he came home, handed me ice cream, kissed my forehead, and headed upstairs for a shower. After screeching in excitement and rubbing it in everyone's face that I got ice cream and they didn't, I sit at the kitchen table and finish my ice cream there like a good girl. Jason doesn't like me eating ice cream in the living room because I drip it all over the couches. I watch the TV from the kitchen as some of the gang watches some sport channel. Boring.

Finishing my cone, I head upstairs and unlock our room. Immediately, I hear a loud gasp and moan coming from the bathroom. I jump startled. "Jay Jay?" I whisper scared. Seeing the steam from the shower, I tiptoe in as the moans and gasps get louder. I rip open the waterfall rain shower's door and gasp. Jason stood there with his head against the wall, eyes closed, and hand wrapped around his dick. "Jay Jay!? What are you doing? Are you hurt?" I ask innocently and worried because he keeps making weird noises. His eyes fly open and he gasps, blushing hard.