Chapter 48

WARNING: HEAVY SEXUAL CONTENT. READ AT OWN RISK

Juliet's POV

"Jay Jay no-" I go to say but he just keeps walking downstairs and all the gang stares at him. "Hey guys! Princess and I are going to go bake now!" he squeals and I instantly face palm. Oh muffins...

"Jason, are you okay?" Carter asks as everyone stares confused. Before Jason could answer, I take the time, without thinking, to do something that I know will get him out of Hekoran mode.

I grab his arm and bite it really hard. He yelps loudly and throws me off of him. I land on my butt, though it didn't hurt because of the soft carpet. "Holy fucking shit! OW!" he yells, looking at me like I was crazy. I smile in accomplishment as I see his eyes were the normal golden amber instead of the bright purple.

"What the hell was that for?" He growls, rubbing the sore bite mark. I shrug innocently and give him my puppy dog eyes. "Sawry, Jay J-Jay." I say, making fake tears well up in my eyes.

He immediately softens and sighs. "It's okay, kitten. Come here. I'm sorry for throwing you." He says, bending down and scooping me up in his arms. I fake sniffle and bury my head in his neck with a large smirk on my face as he starts walking back upstairs, leaving the gang behind confused and wondering.

Jason's POV:

Few days later

I walked fast down the steps to go see where Juliet was. I was actually in a good mood today. Ever since that night, everything in the world has just seemed so much brighter and happier. Fuck I'm becoming soft. I've always seen the world as a dark cold place with stupid humans who I despise immensely.

I was on the last step and started looking around the house for her. I was just about to go into the kitchen before I stopped dead in my tracks.

Tyler stood in between Juliet's legs with her finger in his mouth, feeding him some of the food off of it.

She giggled as he closed his eyes and sucked the food off her finger.

He had his hands on either of her thighs as they were inches away from each other.

She was smiling and blushing like crazy. I've always loved seeing her like that, but right now I fucking hate it and I want to kill everything in my way.

Who the fuck does she think she is? Doesn't she know who the fuck she belongs to? Anger and jealousy courses through me as I stared at them.

Juliet probably thought of it as friendly fun but I sure as hell know he fucking didn't.

Looks like my little kitten needs to know who she belongs too. She needs to be taught a little lesson. She'll see what I have in store for her.

I stomped away angrily up to my office. I swiped my finger and walked in immediately, throwing my Armani suit jacket I had on onto the couch I had in here.

I immediately went to my tray of whiskey and poured myself a glass. The familiar burn ran down my throat as I sighed in content. Consuming alcohol will just make me angrier but I don't care.

****

Juliet's POV:

I made cupcakes today and I wanted somebody to try them so the would be perfect for my Jay Jay. I wanted to do something a little special for him. I honestly love him now more then I ever have. I'm finally happy. I don't see the world as a big and scary place anymore. Jay Jay brightens my world.