Chapter 15

Juliet's POV

I skip out of the doctor's office and squeal with glee. I had just gotten my foot and arm cast off! I was so happy. Carter chuckles behind me as I run in circles all around the parking lot. Jason couldn't come with me because he said he has some important things to do. Jumping in the car, we both jam out to the radio and sing at the top of our lungs. This is why Carter is my best friend.

______________________

Pulling into the driveway of the gang base, I immediately hop out and run in, up the stairs and into Jason's office. I instantly see Jason. He was sitting at his desk, dressed in his Armani suit and drinking a scotch at his desk. He was screaming at someone over the phone in Italian and his face was turning red. Walking over, I settle myself in his lap and he immediately starts caressing my hair.

The person on the other side apparently says something Jason doesn't like because he wraps my legs around his waist and shoots up. Hitching me on his hip like a toddler, he paces the room and screams even louder, his eyes turning pitch black. He was pretty hot when he spoke Italian, if I do say so myself.

I start stroking his chest and playing with his hair and he soon calms at my touch. Leaning down, he places a kiss on both my nose and forehead while rubbing his thumb on the small of my back. "Se la mia spedizione non è qui in 24 ore, tu e tutta la tua famiglia siete morti." He hisses before hanging up and placing his phone in his suit jacket pocket. (If my shipment is not here in 24 hours, you and your whole family are dead.)

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before opening them and smiling down at me. His eyes were his beautiful golden brown color instead of the dreaded midnight black from earlier. "Hello little one." he rasps, walking over to his desk chair and sitting in it. He maneuvers me to sit in his lap and wraps his arms around my waist, holding me there. "Hi Jay Jay." I smile, blushing at his adoring intense stare before burying my face in his masculine smelling neck. He chuckles deeply into the side of my hair and fingers one of my curls. His other hand rested on my bare thigh.

"Così innocente. Così fragile. Così adorabile." He coos, trailing his lips down my jawline. I shiver in bliss as his accent makes my stomach do flips and he chuckles, gripping my chin and pulling me into a deep, soul-searing kiss. I practically melt, gripping a fist in his crisp white dress shirt as he pulls me tighter against him. He moans lowly, pulling away and making his way down my neck. He presses open mouthed kisses on my collarbone, my sweet spot, and slowly start sucking. I moan loudly and pull on his soft golden caramel hair, effectively messing up his perfect quiff. After a few minutes, he pulls back and lightly places one more open mouthed kiss on the sore skin. His tougue skims the sensitive flesh and I moan once more.

"You've been such a good girl lately." he purrs, trailing kisses up my neck to my jawline once again. I nod, weak at his spine tingling kisses. "You deserve a surprise, yeah?" He rasps and I nod again. "It's over there in your chair." he points and I quickly stand, fluffing down my skirt and running over excitedly. Seeing a big white envelope, I swipe it up. Pausing, I see Jason, in the corner of my eye, smirk and take a sip of his scotch. "Go ahead, piccolina. Open it." he smiles warmly.

I quickly rip it open and pull out two slips of paper. As soon as the words "Disney World" come into view, I launch myself across the room and into Jason's arms. "Oh Jay Jay! Are you really going to take me to Disney World?" I squeal happily. He nods chuckling. "You deserve it, babygirl." He coos, pecking my lips. "We leave in the morning." He smiles. I gasp, shooting up. "I need to pack!" I scream, running out of the room as Jason's laughter fills my ears.