[Blue Exorcist] Puppy Eyes [Rin Okumara x Reader]

[Blue Exorcist]

Puppy Eyes

Rin Okumara x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Hai guys! Turns out I did a request . . . but I couldn't resist! It was Blue Exorcist and that anime is bae, okay? So guys, I'mma make this top authors note quick, but make sure to read the bottom authors note -- it's got some stuff. <3

WARNING :: FLUFF, RANDOMNESS, OCCNESS, OUTBURSTS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        You watched as Rin was practically being beat up by flying beanbags. Your hand landed on your forehead as you swore under your voice. What the hell was that idiot doing? He was one of the strongest exorcists here and yet here he was . . . being defeated by a beanbag launcher.

        A sigh escaped your lips as you turned off the machine. You looked up at Rin with a disapproving look in your eyes, as he chuckled nervously.

        "Rin," you growled. "What the hell was that?!"

        His hand went and up scratched the back of his head as he started to sweat bullets. "W-Well, y-you see, I really o-only do well in the f-field-"

        "Shut up Rin," you snapped. "You are not going into the field when you cant even dodge these beanbags!"

        The half demon flinched at your outburst, but continued to prod. "B-But, we're dating, aren't we?"

        You held a hand to your forehead, trying to calm yourself. He was, yet again, trying to use their relationship as a way out of this torture.

        Your head went back up only to be greeted by a pair of puppy eyes. This time, it was your turn to flinch and sweat bullets. Your boyfriend's puppy eyes were a deadly weapon; at least in your opinion. He was just so . . .

        "Kawai!" you cried out as you tackled him to the ground.

        Rin burst out laughing at this, while you continue to snuggle with him. All of the sudden, the door slammed open, revealing a figure easily known to both you and Rin. You jumped up, gulping.

        "[Name]!" Yukio spoke, stressed laced in his voice. "What are you doing?! You are supposed to be training Rin, not be lovey dovey with him!"

        You sputtered, trying to explain what happened. "B-But sir! You know how I am with his-"

        "You, of all people, should know that PDA of any kind is not allowed here during work."

        "Sir!"

        "In fact, I have absolutely no idea why you were assigned this-"

        "You know what, Yukio, shut up!" you snapped, forgetting that Yukio shouting at her, was only due to his extreme stress. "Get the hell out and go mind your own damn business!"

        The twins jumped at your voice. This was a first -- you snapping at a superior officer. Or what they thought was one.

        "Excuse me?"

        You growled, now annoyed with the presence of the younger twin. "You heard me right Okumaru, scat. Don't you dare use your rank against me or such. You should have heard that I've been promoted. Now out!"

        Yukio exited to room in a daze. Since when had you been promoted?

        After he had exited the room, [Name] gave a sigh of relief and turned her attention back to Rin, whom was jaw-dropped.

        "What?" you questioned.

        "W-When?"

        "Yesterday," you grinned.

        "How?"

        Laughter slipped from your lips. It took a bit, but realization hit him and once again his jaw hit the floor.

        "You used your puppy eyes expression?!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Okai. I have absoutely no idea wht I just wrote, but I hoped you liked.

        Anyways, here's the things I needed to tell you guys.

> Requests are closed.

> I'll be putting J-Pop music at the sides of one-shots once in a while. Sometimes they'll have something to do with the one-shot, but most of the time they won't. Oh well.

> 7/18/14 through whenever, I'll be extremely busy due to the fact I'm moving. :3 Maybe I'll post a picture of my new room after I put up posters and stuff like that. ^~^

> I WILL BE PUTTING DOWN COMMENTS AT THE END OF EACH ONE-SHOT FROM THE LAST ONE-SHOT THAT EITHER MADE ME LAUGH OR I JUST REALLY LOVED IT. OKAI? (Because some of you guys have rather interesting comments . . . )

Dedicated to Emme-chan whom requested this some time ago. Gomene for the lateness. BTW, I miss talking to you. Kik me some time!~

- - emeralddrop

2014