[Naruto] The Annoyed Love Story Cliche [Kakashi Hatake x Reader]

[Naruto] The Annoyed Love Story Cliché [Kakashi Hatake x Reader]

  This one is dedicated to Amaterasu because this person also is a fan girl of his! >,< And plus she's really awesome. You guys should definitely got check her out! :)

____________________________________________

 "Ohaiyo," (Name) muttered, as she looked at the book he was purchasing.

 "Ohaiyo!" the guy said cheerfully.

 She sighed, not even looking up, and just held her hand for the money. As the money was dropped into her hand, she slammed it into the cash register, then went back to reading her book.

 "Well, isn't someone in a rude mood?" he muttered.

 (Name) raised an eyebrow and looked up to see a man with gravity-defying gray hair, a mask covering half of his face, and a ninja headband covering one of his eyes.

 "What did you say?"

 The man looked up from the book he was reading. "I said, well isn't someone in a-"

 I sighed, and waved it off. "Whatever."

 As my eyes went back to my book, I heard him sigh, and walk away.

 Thank Kami...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Yo."

 "Oh my kami..." She muttered annoyed, looking up, fearing the worst.

 Too bad I was right...

It was Kakashi, the man who had first stepped into the shop about a month ago, and now came in nearly every day. She wondered if the man came here to actually get books, or just to annoy her. Probably the latter...