[Hetalia] Scenario: You Confessed [Axis+Allies x Reader]

[Hetalia]

Scenario: You Confessed

[Axis+Allies x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

this is going to be my very first scenario thinge I'll every write, so please don't hate on me if it turns out bad :^)

WARNING: FLUFFFFFFFFF

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Axis

Germany:

"What?"

The shock was clear in Germany's voice.

You gulped. Had this been a good idea to confess to Germany? You knew he wasn't good with feelings and how to deal with a social life. That's when you started to get nervous. If he doesn't like you . . .then what would happen?! What if he didn't like you and . . and . . .

"Well . . . I've never had a g-girlfriend before, "Germany blushed, practically stumbling over the word. "And I-I wouldn't mind it being y-you."

Italy:

"You like me?"

You nodded quickly, blushing hard. It was absolutely nerve-racking. Especially this was Italy we're talking about. He was a complete baby and -

You nearly shirked as you felt someone put their arm around you. You looked up to see a smiling Italy, and for once, his beautiful eyes were open.

"Why of course, ve!"

Japan:

"Eh?!"

You really hoped these weeks of studying shoujo manga confessions would pay off. You hadn't known how else to approach the man. He was visibly uncomfortable with Western ways and you disliked that.

Gulping nervously, you wondered if you made the right decision. Japan was the kind of man to like his space. He made that obvious, especially with Italy. And you weren't sure he even liked you. You just had done it because you just wanted this over and done with so you could get over him.

"Well . . .please take care of me . . ."

You nearly shrieked out in absolute happiness.

Allies:

France:

You kept your eyes on the ground. Confessing to the most romantic of countries was not exactly your strong suit. It terrified you and you quickly wondered what you had gotten yourself into. If he said no . . . well, you were okay with that.

But what if he said yes? Would you be a good enough girlfriend? What even was a good girlfriend?!

"Well you could start by looking me in the eyes when we talk," he chuckled.