[Hetalia] Sky Fall [UsUk]

[Hetalia]

Sky Fall

[UsUk]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- 

shhhhh, i wrote some angst bc i was listening through the songs I had on my phone and i just really miss adele okay? i have bad music taste oops. and i realized that you can like do shit like put it in the middle now lol, so enjoy. 

Summary: Basically, the world went to hell because of humans and the countries disappeared one by one. The country personifications had banded together during this time period, even if they were at war with one another, but yeah, yeah, blah blah, blah . . .uh ? Enjoy!

Also, it's written kinda weirdly, but bare with me, because I swear it'll make sense.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-  

The year is XXXX.

Humans have laid waste to their once beautiful planet.

Countries have disappeared.

Families have died.

Friends betrayed.

Food scarce.

Living, deadly.

It literally is the end of the world;

Sky Fall.

.&.

Two pairs of eyes stared blankly at the headstone they had just put up; one green, looked exhausted, with bloodshot eyes. The other, a screaming blue, showed nothing at all, but on the inside, chaos ensued, mixed with rage and sadness.

this is the end

"Although, promise me this one last thing, America, please."

hold your breath and count to ten

The said country released the breathe he was holding and bit his lip to hold back the tears that were threatening to slip out. Looking up, he stared blankly at the elder nation.

feel the earth move and then

As he stared and watched those green eyes stare at him, he could feel the very earth rumble, as if it were laughing at him. Laughing at his feeble attempt.

hear my heart burst, again

But he must go on. Quickly shoving away these extreme feelings, he plastered on his always ready grin. Oh god, it hurt.

for this is the end

"Thank you, America."

i've drowned and dreamt this moment