[Hetalia] Bloody Git! [England x Reader]

[Hetalia]

Bloody Git!

[England x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-  

shut up, i'm literally so obsessed with this series right now. okay? let me jsut fan girl a little bit with these one-shots. besides that, i needed something for this before i left and this was the only thing I had in stock.

WARNING:: Fluff and POV switching!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-  

"You bloody wanker!" a British accented voice yelled out, annoyance clearly laced in the insult.

You grinned and yelled back, American accent clashing with his own British. "Oh shove it up your ass, you old man."

Laughing, you ran as fast as you could away from the supposed gentleman, (h/c) hair whipping all around. The scowl on that 'gentleman''s face remained unmoved by the girl's cheerful demeanor. After all, the girl had smashed a pie into his face. He continued to wipe his face, gingerly and rather angrily. That girl didn't know when it was time to grow up. She was of royal blood for heavens' sake. Yes, it may be the twenty first century, but still.

"(Name)! Get back over ere, you git!"

The said girl stopped running and turned around to inspect the damage she had inflicted. The Brit's face was still a mess, very unlike the usual. Which was exactly what she was aiming for.

"You're looking might good today, England," she yelled out in the fakest British accent she could make, stomach starting to hurt from laughing too much, still walking backwards.

"Why you - "

All of the sudden, your foot caught on a hidden rock. With a startled yelp, you fell back and landed squarely on your back. An amused face replaced the slightly pained one and you burst out in another bout of laughter.

England, with an indignant look on his face, made his way towards you, muttering random curse words towards you. He stopped in front of you and sighed. His face showed disgust, but what was going inside his head was completely different.

His eyes were basically drinking in the sight of you, with your beautiful (s/c) skin and gorgeous (e/c) eyes. You were a sight for sore eyes; especially this pair. Everything about you was like a drug to the Brit. Not that he'd ever tell you though.

Not when he could leave you behind.

"[Name]! You git! Get up! You're ruining your clothes!"

You stuck your tongue out at him in reply and pushed yourself up. A smile glued onto your face, you inspected England's and saw that he had gotten rid of most of it. Most of it. There was still some pie sauce left on the corner of his mouth. A smirk pulled at the edge of your lips. It was your favorite pie sauce after all.

Just before England opened up his mouth to lecture you, you leaned in and gave him a little peck on the lips. You could feel him freeze up from the small contact and took that to your advantage to lick up the pie sauce. Grinning, you backed up.

"I really do like you idiot!"

Blushing, the nation, could only stutter. "W-What did you s-say?"

You giggled. The joys of knowing a different language.

"One day, you'll figure it out."

"You git!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-  

what did i just write omfg, im cryng is this fluff or w jfbweofnwejofrnweofweocnweofnocmwekofnwekofcwe fuck man

dedicated to lea, bc shes my baby

- rico!