[Log Horizon] Centuries [Shiroe x Akatsuki]

[Log Horizon]

Centuries

[Shiroe x Akatsuki]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        TIS I SHIP SO HARD. I DUNNO LOG HORIZON IS JUST SO GOOODDDDDD. for some reason, i'm really into stategic anime/manga. like liar game. *-* That manga kills and wrecks, mate. Anyways, don't hate on me too much for this one, because i'm brand new to writing for log horizon. plus i haven't written a one-shot in such a long time! >,<

WARNING ::

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "If we make one single mistake past this point, we're all going to die. We will not respawn at the Cathedral."

        Everybody in the group looked towards their strategist, eyes wide. They had never been in a situation like this. They were in a life and death situation. A real one. They could all possibly loose their lives here. But they couldn't stand by and do nothing. That would just give them the same ending. The same thing as making a mistake.

        Shiroe stood up from the rock he had been resting on and looked at the group. They were a measly fifty or so people. All the guild leaders from the Round Table and the guilds of Log Horizon and The Crescent Moon Alliance were here. They were wrecked and tired. Fighting through many camps that should have been long cleared out, but forgotten between the war of the Westlanders and them.

        Taking a deep breath, he immediately started giving out orders to make camp. Eagerly yet sorely, everyone did so, happy to take a break from the bloodshed they had gone through non-stop. Once done giving out orders, Shiroe left any further concerns with Crusty and he silently left the group to see what were any possible moves that could happen next.

        He made his way over to a small clearing that still had good view and access to the camp. In the middle of the clearing, Shiroe spread out the map and pulled out a couple sheets of paper. He scribbled down somethings and then looked back at the map. He continued to do this before just staring at the map.

        Hundreds of thousands of possible plans were ran through his mind, but in every single one, he could only see defeat or the death of all expect for a few. Shiroe was almost tempted to go with the latter plans, but looking back at the camp stopped him. He couldn't sacrifice any single one of those people.

        It had been a few hours before a familiar voice sliced through his thoughts.

        "Lord, I've brought food for you."

        Eyes popping open, he turned to face the role playing ninja with a smile. "Arigatou Akatsuki-san."

        A dusting of red seemed to settle over the seemingly younger woman, but said nothing in reply as Shiroe began to chow down. There was silence between the two of them, causing tension to appear. Each person sent glances to the other, confused. Suddenly, one of them finally decided to shatter the glass.

        "Lord," Akatsuki spoke up. "Is it true that we might d-die?"

        Shiroe nearly spit out his food, but was able to swallow. He then looked at his partner and inspected her. Was she worried about dying? Or was there something else?