[Naruto] Rather Good Fakes [Naruhina]

[Naruto]

Rather Good Fakes

[Naruhina]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        It's been a while since the last Naruhina, hasn't it, folks? To be truthful, I really, actually don't ship this. Well, really, I don't ship anyone at all in Naruto. I'm not a big Naruto fan, even though I still love Naruto. It's just that, wow, really? I rather ship those hot guys with myself.

        XD

        Anyways, enjoy.

WARNING :: OCC, AU, SCARYNESS, FUNNY, RANDOM, WTF, AND WHYNESS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "Genma! Come here!"

        "N-Now, Hinata-chan, let's think this out rationally-"

        "Genma!"

        "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

        "Oh, you better be sorry!" Hinate growled, while tapping her foot impatiently. "Why wereyou cheating on me?!"

        Genma raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?! I didn't cheat on you!"

        "Oh really?! Then why did Lee tell me you were kissing some other girl?"

        Genma's face went blank as he tried to remember if that ever happened. Then it came to him.

        He was walking down the street, minding his own business, when a random ninja girl from one of the other villages grabbed his hand and ran into a shop. He had started to question her and such, but was quickly stopped by her lips. Too shocked to do anything, he had watched the girl peer outside and then take off.

        Genma quickly told his girlfriend all of this and bit his lip as he watched her hand come up. He squeezed his eyes shut and waited for the punishment to be inflicted. But it came in a light flick. Confused, he opened his eyes to find his girlfriend looking at the ground.

        "Hinata-sama?" he questioned.

        She looked up, sad. "Please don't let that happen to you ever again, hai?"

        Surprised he had gotten off with such a light warning, he nodded, and started to turn and leave, but was stopped by the next thing she said.

        "Where do you think you're going?"

        Genma laughed nervously. "I thought we were done-"

        "We're not done, until I say we're down!" Hinata yelled.

.

        "Well, you're one demented couple," Tsunada mumbled to Naruto and Hinata, as everybody watched the glass ball.

        "H-Hey!" Naruto whined. "That's not even actually us! They're fakes!"

        "Rather good fakes," Hinata muttered to herself. Then in an even lower voice, "I wish I was her."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Okay, so maybe not what you were expecting, but what did you expect from me? Rainbows and butterflies? You guys know better than that.

        Besides that, I finally saw that movie and well . . . it was boring. I watched it and it's basically got the same feel as the other movies; boring and just a filler obviosuly. I mean, it was pretty funny, but it was meh. Well, then again, I haven't even finished watching the pre-shippuden episodes so bleh. (The way I used to keep up was the manga. Then I dropped the manga. -.-) Then again, I was watching the Korean dubbed, English subbed. Thing was, I looked it up on YouTube and was like meh, I'm bored. So I started wtaching it and I noticed that the voice were different and like it was dubbed weirdly so I rewinded it and I saw it was in Korean. I started laughing so hard and I showed my mom and stuff. I'm Korean. :D I was so happy. :D But then I realized how bad it was. D: Oh well. T^T

EatsSkittlez, I hoped you liked it, even if they weren't together in the real Naruto world.

P.S. I'm so happy that you guys liked the last one-shot with the crack couple. >,< Thanks!

P.P.S. THIS IS NUTS I HAVE 74K+ READS AND NEARLY 800 VOTES! AND THOSE RANDOM 519 COMMENTS. CX THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

- - emeralddrop