[Blue Exorcist] Distracted [Shima x Reader]

[Blue Exorcist]

Distracted

[Shima x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

yep. So guys, I'll be holding a Q&A for ODFTS, and if you guys want, I can hold a Q&A for Anime Romance.

WARNING: FLUFF, STUPIDNESS, DESIRE.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        You shuffled through papers, only taking less than a second to look at each one. You were only looking for one file in particular. Only one. One that was gonna save Shima's and your ass.

        Oh, oops? What had you supposedly done? Killed one of those stupid saints, which was a big flat lie. They didn't want the public to know that one of their beloved saints had been killed by a simple demon. As to which one, who the hell cared? As to why, you and Shima cared.

        But why were they putting the blame on you? Oh oops. That wasn't exactly official yet. There were just rumors and secrets that floated from lips to lips. Something you prided yourself on for collecting rather easily.

        But why you two?

        Shima had screwed up long ago. Tired of living in the shadow of other people, he wanted to make a difference. A stupid reason for a stupid boy. A stupid boyfriend, does not make a great boyfriend. But he still was.

        As to what dirt they had on you . . . there could be a lot.

        But that wasn't what you were looking for.

        You were looking for files on that saint. You knew that a while back, there had been a big scandal that they had to use scapegoat on. He had not been so lucky as they were, and was quickly outcasted. But he wasn't the problem. The problem was the saint.

        He had dabbled in some summoning magic that he wasn't supposed to be in and had his legs blown off because of it. Add in the rumors about him doing it again, and it was a great defense. Or blackmail really. Once you had the files, there was nothing stopping you from distributing it out to the public.

        It wasn't the best plan, but one you would stand by if that's what it took. The saint had to go either way. He broke the rules, twice. Very severe rules.

        "[Name]? What are you doing?"

        Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. Wasn't he supposed to be with Rin right now? They were supposed to go out for burgers.

        setting the files down carefully, you turned around and planted a nice big fake smile on your lips. "Huh? Shima! What're you doing here? By the way, one of the messengers wanted me to grab something for her. I owe the girl a favor."

        Oh god, it hurt so much to lie to your boyfriend. But it was a white lie . . . right? After all, this was the only safeguard against the Saint's wrath.

        The pinkhead went silent for a moment, obviously not convinced by your smooth lie. He knew you better than that. Just by your posture, that big empty smile on your face . . . You were up to something.

        You started to fidget a little. It was excruciating to have your boyfriend stare you down like that. No matter how dumb he might be, you loved him.

        Deciding to break the silence, you tossed him another smile, barely keeping up your acting, before turning back around to the files. "I'm just gonna finish up here then."

        Silence.

        Which would have been amazing on your ears, if the tension hadn't been there. If Shima hadn't been drilling holes into your head like that.

        A moment later, you felt an arm snake around your stomach and someones mouth tickling your neck. "Tell me what's going on . . ."

        Your heart beat shot up and you nearly froze and broke. He was right there. He was making you want him badly. Distracting you.

        A pair of lips started to kiss you lightly on the neck. You couldn't take it. Barely holding onto the files, you let out a strangled moan.

        "Shima, s-stop," you muttered.

        Self control dwindling as he ignored you and continued to kiss, you snapped. Tossing the files onto the desk, you spun around and planted your lips on his.

        As you kissed him, you could barely keep your thoughts in place, but barely you did. The idiot boyfriend had succeeded in distracting you and he knew it. You wanted to slap him and hurt him, but you couldn't.

        As you two broke away, you groaned. "You asshole, go back to Rin."

        "Let me help."

        You froze.

        "I heard the rumors."

        What?

        That's impossible.

        "Let me help."

        You turned back to him and glared. "No."

        "Please?"

        "..."

        "Please?"

        Que the wanting look.

        "..."

        Kicked it up a notch.

        "..."

        A little bit higher.

        ". . . Damn."

        Que the smile.

        "I love you."

        "I hate you stupid. Come over here and help."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        what.

        what.

        anyways, I'm going to be holding a Q&A for ODFTS! On VIDEO. AS IN YOUTUBE. So yeah.

- RICO