[FMA] Dreams of Sweet Metal [Edward Elric x Reader]

[FMA]

Dreams of Sweet Metal

[Edward Elric x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

; a ; i had a stressful day, yay. .-. screw life. by the way, i think the next one will be a one-shot that wasn't requested but i really want to do, because i ship this to the max.

uhm, thanks minna. sorry for the last one-shot. -3- stupid laptop.

WARNING :: FLUFF, OCCness, RANDOMNESS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "Ed!"

        Your, er, teammate looked up at you and frowned as his response. You rolled your eyes and and glared at him.

        "You don't leave just like that!" you snapped, hands on your hips. "You're on a team for Christ's sake! You don't leave teammates behind like that!"

        His eyes blankly stared you down. Not the kind of person to be easily perturbed, you easily glared back right at him. This session of mental fighting went on for some time, neither wanting to give up.

        However, one of their teammates decided that they had been gone too long and came skipping around the corner. Your best friends blue eyes widened at the sight of you guys, faces being so close. Being the mischievous kind of friend your best friend was . . .

        "Ed and [Name]," she screeched out, nice and loud, scaring the crap out of you two. "Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriag-ooph!"

        You were too irritated to even think properly and you had stuffed one of the papers which you held under your arms in her mouth. Eye twitching, your [eye color] orbs were unseen due to your hair covering your face.

        Your best friend though, could tell very well how you were feeling. She slowly made her way back to the rest of the team, face as white as snow.

        "I'm . . . so going to kill her . . . That - huh?!"

        An unfamiliar yet familiar pair of arms had wrapped around from behind you. You were too shocked to do anything other than look up at the person that was hugging you.

        "Y-You're taller than me?"

        The words slipped out, muttered, as your eyes met with his own. A blush arose from your cheeks as realization came to you. Ed's face was still as blank as it was before.

        "Ed . . . what are you -"

        As if this was a cliche fairy tale love story, his lips had smashed into yours. You were once again too shocked to do anything other than stare.

        Ed turned you around so you were facing him and one of his hands landed gently on your cheek. "You are such an idiot."

        It took a moment for you to comprehend what he had said. Anger overriding shock, you started to yell at him. "Ed, I'm going to freaking kill you! I'm not an -"

        His lips once again landed on yours. This time was different though. This time, you kissed back.

        He tastes like metal . . . and sweet metal?

        As you two broke apart, you searched his face, which was flushed. "Since when?"

        "Since when we first met."

        You wrinkled your noise. "I found you so annoying. Still do. And not a good listener either."

        "Well, you're slow and an idiot," he threw right back.

        "Humph."

.

        "Oi! [Name]!"

        You grunted in response and pulled your blanket even higher over your head.

        "Wake up!"

        It was just a dream?! Oh come on! That's impossible! I can still taste that . . . kiss.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I dunno, this was so random. I'm tired and stressed and I have time to write but i didnt feel like writing a chapter to something so this is what I came up with.

^//^ Going to read some manga now. Ao Haru Ride, Dengeki Daisy, all that jazz. <3 Shoujo is ruling my heart right now.

Dedicated to the requester.

PLEASE VOTE FOR METAL HEART IN THE FMA WATTY AWARDS

PLEASE READ THIS IS HOME AND VOTE FOR IT IN THE KNB WATTY AWARDS

PLEASE READ EMERALD GREEN

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 115+ READS ON THIS AND 1K+ VOTES!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 1K+ VOTES ON ONE DIRECTION FAIRY TAIL STYLE AS WELL! >.<

LOVE YOU GUYS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

this comment made me crack up so much;

llavenders; It must ship Asuna and Kirito but gooooo Author-san!!!

read last "one-shot" (it's actually a rant oops) you'll understand

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

- emeralddrop

2014