[Naruto] How? [Itachi Uchiha x Reader]

[Naruto] How? [Itachi Uchiha x Reader]

 ♥

 This one was suggested by Crossbowman. As was the next three. . . :) Be happy guys!

 So, I was just going through these chapters. . .and like 99% of these are Fairy Tail! T^T I'll stop writing one-shots for those unless they're Reader types. I need to get in other animes and mangas! PWZ tell me some! <However, I will not do BLACK BUTLER, ATTACK ON TITAN or HETALIA. Sorry, those. . .just NOPE. I mean I love them, but just TOO many!

 Anyways, enjoy! <Although this probably won't be one of my best...I don't dislike the guy or anything...just I don't like-like the guy either.>

__________________________________________

 He stared at her.

 What...the...hell...

 She smiled, tilting her head, making her (hair-color)ed hair fall onto her face. She blew it out of the way, only to have it fall back on her face. She tried to blow it again, but once again, it fell back onto her face.

 "GAH! GODD*MNIT!" she screamed. "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU FALLING BACK-oh, thanks..."

 He had pushed her hair back from her face and placed a pin in it.

 Itachi sighed. How did I end up dating this mess? He tried to remember why.

 "What, Ita-kun?" she asked, innocently, her bright eyes confused. "Is there dirt on my face?"

 Itachi shook his head.

 Her once clouded eyes, were now shining with their (eye color) light, and the edges of her mouth had lifted her mouth into a cheeky grin.

 He watched her warily. What was she planning this time?

 "Ita-kun! Let's go pull a prank on Hidan-baka!"

 Itachi gave out another sigh. Is she really my age?

 "No (Nickname)," he replied.

 (Name)'s face fell, and her eyes were starting to water.

 "B-But.."

 Itachi's usually strong resolve, was starting to waver.

 No...Gotta keep it together...no...

 Then, she started to cry.

 And that's what always got him.

 "F-Fine! Just don't cry!" Itachi breathed out.

 (Name)'s tears were quickly rubbed away, and she was up and out of his lap, before you could say her name.

 As she ran off, presumably to get supplies, Itachi finally remembered the reason why, while his usually blank face, was painted over by a huge smile.

 (Name) is the only one...that can affect me like that.

_________________________________________________

GAH.

I told you it wouldn't be good! T^T

Oh whatever. So anyways, did you guys like?! (:

◄ Remember to check out my other books! Especially Emerald Green!►

◄ Remember to check out @Otaku_Magazine! ►

◄ PWZ vote, comment, and stuff...but no throwing unicorns. *rubs head* I got hit by a horn...►

emy

2014