[FMA] Kissed in Public [Edward Elric x Reader]

[FMA]

Kissed in Public

[Edward Elric x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

EPPPPPP. I HAVE OVER 1000 VOTES ON THIS AND IM GETTING CLOSE TO 100 THOUSAND PLUS READS I'M FREAKING OUT. CX Anyways, thank you guys so much for sitting through that hiatus. ;-; It was gonna be a bit longer, but for some reason, I have 700+ fans and I felt guilty for not updating, oops.

WARNING :: EXTREME FLUFF AND OCCNESS

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "Ed-kun!~"

        "Nan-Oof!"

        You had tackled your boyfriend to the ground and now you were snuggling him. Ed's brother looked at the couple and gave a small laugh. You were always like this. Ed did have to go on a lot of missions and stuff, so he was rarely here.

        "Ed-kun!~" you mumbled into his chest. "I missed you so much."

        A warm hand came to rest on top of your head. "I missed you too, [Name]."

        You blushed at the touch and buried your face deeper into his chest. No matter how many times he did that or something like that, it would still be able to make you blush.

        "Nee, nee. Let's go."

        "Iie," you smiled, unwilling to move from this position. "Nope."

        "But [Naaammeeeeeeee]."

        "Urusai. Shut up."

        He grumbled and then wrapped his arms around you. "You're such a bother."

        "You know you love me."

        "Urusai."

        You looked up and him and pecked him on the lips. "Come on Ed!~" You sang, as you got up. "Let's go eat!~"

        Since you were turned away from your boyfriend, you failed to see the bright red blush on his face. You had never kissed him in public like that before. And . . . he liked it.

        "Hai, hai - eh?! Where's my brother?"

        The couple looked at the space where Ed's brother was supposed to be in and saw nothing.

        "Giiiiiiiiiiiiiii . . . ."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I have no idea what I just wrote. I just got back into the swing of writing these one-shots though. <3 And the Giiiiiiiiii part is the Japanese gag ( its for humor ) sound that a character makes when they're staring. ;-;

Mhm, so thank you guys so much for the 1000+ votes on this and ODFTS. Thnak you for the 4000+ votes overall! Thank you so much for the 700+ fans. It means so much to me.

And as school is starting, I highly doubt you'll see a lot of me. ;-; Luckily this year, I get to sleep in instead of waking up at 5 or 6!~ My school starts at 8 or 9, depending if I want to take the support class. It ends at 2 or 3 depending if I want to take the second support class. ;-; And then my elecitve will be weird. So I dunno. I'm going to have a lot of homework, because college sucks. And I'm a high shcooler this year, i'm scaed.

BTW GUYS, PLEASE GO VOTE FOR MY BOOK METAL HEART IN THE FMAWATTYAWARDS! IT'S UNDER THE SECTION FOR EDWARD ELRIC!

kay bye

Dedicated to LunaNight0

- - emeralddrop

2014