[Fairy Tail] Battle's End [Gruvia]

[Fairy Tail]

Battle's End

[Gruvia]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It's been a bit since I wrote my last Gruvia one-shot, hasn't it? And that was my first. I made a lot of you cry. X3 Sorry, but I couldn't think of anything else for that. <3 Hopefully this time, I'll make fluff rain. :3

WARNING :: FLUFF, OCCNESS, WTH IS GOING ON-NESS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Juvia peered over at Gray, eyes wide. He was breathing hard, scraps and cuts all over his body. Juvia stumbled over to him, also completely hurt and clothes ripped.

        "Gray-sama?"

        There was nothing from Gray.

        Worried, Juvia hurried over to Gray -- and just in time as well. Gray fell backwards and with a cry of surprise, Juvia managed to catch him, but in doing that, she fell.

        The two gave grunts of slight pain. Gray opened his eyes to find his head laying in Juvias lap. A slight blush brushed both of their faces.

        "G-Gray-sama?" Juvia prompted again. "Daijobu?"

        Gray smiled uncharacteristically, as he took in her appearance. Her injuries were much worse than his.

        He sighed. "Daijobu."

        As both of their breathing calmed down, Juvia started to help Gray up. After five minutes, this accomplishment was reached. They both looked over the battlefield where everything was still smoking. They could see a few of their nakama helping each other out as well.

        "I-it's over," Juvia stuttered.

        "Hai . . . Hai . . . " He muttered, as his eyes trailed to the blunette who was holding him up.

        Her eyes were wide with relief and she looked close to tears. His hand quickly find its way on top of her head.

        "Why are you crying, Juvia . . . san?"

        "It's over!" Juva shouted, tears rolling down her face. "It's finally over! Juvia is so relieved!"

        He grinned and then was able to stop leaning on Juvia. Gray saw she was immediately saddened by this. That's when he decided to give it a shot.

        He leaned over, pecked her on the cheek, grabbed her hand, and off they went to find the rest of Team Natsu.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Sorry if it wasn't up to par -- I wrote this rather quickly and didn't go back over it. ^-^ I hope you enjoy, nevertheless.

        This thang is dedicated to MetalOtaku12! You've been a rather active reader and for that I'm thankful. <3

- - emeralddrop

2014