[Fairy Tail] On-Fire [Edo-Natsu x Reader]

[Fairy Tail]

On-Fire

[Edo-Natsu x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hai, hai, hai! :D This one-shot book is just, URGH. BTW, I dunno exactly when, but I'm planning on going back and editing a lot of these one-shots; especially the beginning ones. ;a;

BTW I have 22 more one-shots to finish after this. XD So after a couple more, requesting should be back open if I'm not busy. Also, GUYS PLEASE GO VOTE FOR METAL HEART IN THE FMA WATTY AWARDS UNDER EDWARD ELRIC. ; A;

WARNING :: OCCness, Pissed off Reader

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Your jaw dropped as you watched your normally scared-half-to-death-by-everything boyfriend, drive his non-magic automobile through an obstacle course that the guild had made for him. It had something to do with impressing you; you thought it made its point.

        Your hands gripped the edges of your seat, tightly, almost close to breaking. This was scaring you. He was driving rather unnaturally close to everything dangerous. As Natsu drove the ring of fire, you shrieked. The car had somehow caught fire!

        Running over as he slid to a stop, you shouted at everyone to get the buckets of water. You were freaking out. How could this happen? Why did they do this?!

        As everyone hurried to help, you noticed something particularly fishy about this. Natsu was crawling out and he looked . . . not scared to death . . . but rather . . . nervous. As if he were going to do something big.

        Everybody started to whisper as he limped his way over to you.

        Raising an eyebrow, you made your way to him as well. Upon reaching him, you questioned him of course.

        "What the hell, Natsu. Why'd you do all of this?"

        He chuckled nervously and then sputtered out, "I wanted to i-impress you a-and then . . "

        "Then what?"

        He scratched the back of his head and then got down on one knee, eyes bouncing all over the place as he pulled out a small box out of his pocket. Natsu's eyes then landed and stayed on you. "Uhm . . . we've g-gone out for t-two years and I'm r-really grateful . . . a-and I've fallen into love w-with you, so I w-want to permanently make y-you mine . . . s-so will you marry me?"

        You deadpanned. All of it was really romantic and stuff, but nearly dying and then this little speech . . . You sighed, placing a hand on your forehead.

        "Natsu, you didn't have to go through all of this crap-"

        "-b-but-"

        "No buts! This is giving me a headache and its pissing me off," you spat and then you grabbed onto his collar. "Let's go."

        "Eh?! B-But-"

        "Shut up Dragion. We're going to have a private wedding, since these idiots keep feeding you bad ideas."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

hahahahahahaha - EPP DON'T HURT ME I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR HIM AND THIS IS WHAT CAME OUT PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

so.

i dyed my hair red. expect for one patch of hair.

and now its looks horribel and im crying, fml ;a;

; a;

This is dedicated to Emy7321. Bae . . . baeeeeeee. ; a ; ilysm and i'm sorry i'm too busy for you, ofmg ;a;

- - emeralddrop