[Hetalia] Happy One-Year Anniversary [America x Reader]

[Hetalia]

Happy One-Year Anniversary

[America x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

So, don't blame me, but I'm super duper obsessed with Hetalia currently and America is literally my husband I can't rn, bc hes so cute. And then I also got England and Denmark. I don't like any of the rest yet fortunately. :^) Anyhow, enjoy lil ones!

WARNINGS:: lime (i guess) & time skipping sorry

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Dudette!"

Your face nearly slammed into the table you were currently sitting at as something slammed into your back. You let out a groan. What did that idiot want now? More money to buy burgers?

Sitting up, you turned around to face America. "What do you want?"

The blonde just grinned and readjusted his glasses looking a tad bit more mischievous than usual. You narrowed your eyes. What the hell was this nosy country up to?

Shaking your head, you turned back around to finish up some paperwork that Spain had left with you to finish, because he was currently sick. You felt pretty bad for the country as his own people were battling some pretty fierce storms right about then.

"America, get going, I have to finish up some paperwor - "

"Hey, hey! Remember how we first met?!"

Barely able to keep your anger in check, you spun around again to face the country. Unfortunately, the moment you saw his face, your anger dissolved. The . . . asshole was such a hot and cute guy and he knew it.

You sighed and then quickly tied up your hair to keep it out of your eyes. "Yes, I remember."

Oh yes, you did.

You most certainly did.

That was why and how you get here.

.&.

"Yo, dudette, sorry!"

You shook your head at this blonde's stupidity and just stared down at you white shirt. The guy had spilled ketchup all over the damn thing and you had an interview in ten minutes! What the hell?! This was probably the only shot at a job in this town then you would have to move again!

Unable to keep it from slipping out, you growled, "You fucking idiot! You need to watch where you're going, oh my fucking lord! You asshole! This was my last shot at finally staying in a nice town!"