[Fairy Tail] Simple [GaLe]

[Fairy Tail]

Simple

[GaLe]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Yes, another GaLe. ;-; I'm just trying to finish up requests. ^-^; I don't think the next oen-shot will be a request though. E-eh . . . I don't kow, it depends on whether or not I feel like it.

Anyways.

WARNING :: FLUFF, SLIGHT OCCNESS, LAZINESS.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        "Gajeel!"

        The black-haired man gave a sigh of annoyance. "Nani?"

        "Carry me."

        "Iie."

        Levy growled. "What?! Nande?!"

        "Because," he replied, holding a hand to his forehead. "You should be able to walk still. This is just a simple mission."

        "B-But, my feet hurt!" Levy whined, before nearly tripping over a random log.

        After righting herself, the blunette had seen that Gajeel had walked off without here. She frowned and quickly caught up. The minute she did, Levy nearly opened her mouth to start complaining, but saw something move out of the corner of her eye.

        However, Gajeel didn't notice and kept walking. Levy rolled her eyes. So the iron dragon was no longer as great he had been in her head. She decided to bite her tongue and come up with a plan. One that would cost her no magic and close to no energy. Simple. It was Gajeel's turn to fight anyhow.

        All of the sudden, a light blub went off. A mischievous grin crossed her face and she plopped onto the ground.

        "Gajeel!" she yelled out, stretching his name. "I don't wanna walk anymore."

        He gave a groan and turned around. "Shrimp get up, I'm not carrying you-"

        "Behind you, Gajeel-kun!~" Levy sang out as she inspected her nails.

        "Eh?!" Gajeel spun around and his hand met one of the bandit's faces. "Oh well hey there, buddy."

        "Finish this up quick!"

        "Shut it, Shrimp!"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just plain fluff, but shut up. Okai? This is three updates in one day! >,< Gosh.

Dedicated to snowdragon257

I'm just going to play league now.

Bai.

 - - emeralddrop

2014