[Fairy Tail] Chapter 425 ;; Thoughts [NaLu]

[Fairy Tail]

Chapter 425 ;; Thoughts

[NaLu]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

so if you haven't read this far into the manga, please get out, because spoliers

anyways, i'm going to be writing a little short fluffy thing of the scene where they're both riding on that horse thinge to go find gray, ya know? where they look they're gonna kiss? because i had so many cute ideas i just ejfnweifnweifonwefw

WARNING: CUTE, NOT IN THE MANGA, UNOFFICIAL

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"That I can't say for sure."

Lucy looked up at him in surprise as she tightened her grip around his waist. There was something in Natsu's voice that was different from what she was used to . . .

"What do you mean you can't?"

A moment later, Natsu re-positioned himself to face her. Surprised and shocked, she sputtered out, "Hey! The reins! Look in front of you!"

Natsu ignored her words and continued talking. "I believe in Gray. But this time, if I don't stop believing in him, we'll never be able to get the information we need."

All Lucy could answer with was a confused and annoyed roll of the eyes. She really wasn't understanding what he was trying to get to, and right now, had no urge to, especially since no one was steering! "I have no idea what you're talking about, just turn around already!"

Natsu, being the idiot he was, started to repeat himself. "I'mma stop believing but if we find him, I'll believe. That's what I'm trying to say - "

"You're still making zero sense!"

There was silence for a moment, before Natsu said something else. "Lucy . . . "

The blonde looked up and her gaze locked onto his fiery eyes. They were determined and strong. They held a bit more strength and knowledge than they used to have a year ago. This was the gaze that she could recognize, yet she couldn't all at the same time.

"I'm going to bring Gray back. I promise."

These words sent chills through her. Her brown-colored eyes widened. This Natsu was certain. This new Natsu was not annoyingly certain, like he used to be. This Natsu knew what he was doing. Something shifted a little in her.

"So until I do, don't question me."

This is when it struck Lucy that Natsu had not only grown stronger in physical means, but also mental. He had matured a tiny bit. Natsu was no longer the idiotic fire brain that she had used to know - for the most part.

Upon realizing this, a tiny blush came up to her face for some reason and she quickly looked away.

Natsu stared at her quietly, judging her reaction. Why had she looked away? Why did her face turn slightly red? But those were questions for later. However, as Natsu tucked away those questions, he couldn't help but feel like he shouldn't have. He wanted a bit . . . more?

As for what was more, he couldn't quite pinpoint it. It was something foreign to him. This feeling had been there a year ago, too, before Happy and him had left. He wanted something more. . . Natsu had wanted to ask someone about these odd feelings, but kept forgetting or the salutation was a bit too awkward for it.

Lucy shook her head and glanced back up. That's when she realized Natsu and her were a bit too close for comfort.

"Turn your ass around already, you idiot!" she yelled, smacking him, a tad bit embarrassed.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I FINALLY UPDATED, SHUT UP, I KNOW ITS FLUFF AND THOUGHTS AND ITS SHORT, BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED, YA KNOW, BECAUSE I WAS GONNA WORK ON ONE OF MY OTHER FAN FICITIONS.

kay, byebye

- rico