[Naruto] The Troublemaker's Payment [Naruto Uzumaki x Reader]

[Naruto] [Naruto Uzumaki x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 A/N; Yo guys!~ So guess what??? I got a new cover for the book! And I got a new icon as well. >,< Shikamaru..... EIIIIIII! So yeah. I'm going to be writing like three...no four...maybe five chapters today. Maybe I might take O.D.F.T.S. off hiatus? Nahhhhh. But really, I'm working on it. >,<

 So, uh, you guys good? Alrighty, let's get to writing.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-

 "Naruto! Get back here!"

 You looked up from the book you were reading to find the stupid blonde running right toward you with a pissed off Iruka running after him. You sighed. This happened about every morning. EVERY morning. And even when the blonde idiot came back, he just kept pulling pranks. And usually, Iruka chased him. AND, somehow, Naruto always managed to find you. His escape route.

 Naruto finally reached you and he started yelling, " Help me [Name]-chan!"

 You sighed, rolling your eyes, while your hands put your book back inside your pouch. Then, performing the transportation jutsu, you both poofed away to the park. Well...about five feet above the park to be exact. You were trying out a new teleportation jutsu that you created. It was supposed to be much quicker, easier, and more accurate. And it could go to farther places...Well...uh...

 "WHA-ooph!"

 You chuckled at the disgruntle Naruto that lay beneath you. Yup, you were smart enough to land in a tree. Naruto? Not so much...

 "[Name]-chan!" Naruto looked up at you, crying anime tears. "Did you really have to do that?!"

 You rolled your eyes. "Naruto Uzumaki! Why are you complaining?!"

 He gulped and quickly shut up.

 You jumped out of the tree, bored, and decided to walk back to your empty apartment.

 "Chotte matte [Name]-chan! Wait!"

 You spun around to find Naruto looking at you, nervously. You raise an eyebrow.