[Blue Exorcist] Meow [Yukio x Reader]

[Blue Exorcist]

Meow

[Yukio x Reader]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i have no idea what i've written

don't ask me

i did this while in school

WARNING: CUTE, CATS, NEARDEATH

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Your eyes scanned the little herb shop in search of something interesting to do. Shiemi was off on a mission and her mom had to go somewhere, so obviously, they looked to family friends. AKA, the family in Korea you were currently staying with. Bored, you had agreed to go. There wasn't really anything to do and their herb shop was at the school exorcists, so something was bound to spice things up.

        Just as you were starting to doze off, the front door open, the bells and charms on it jingling. You pitched forward, surprised by the sounds, knocking several stacks of paper you had just finish organizing that morning. Cursing, you completely forgot about the person who had entered and started grabbing papers and dumping them onto the desk so you could reorganize them again.

        "Goddamnit, Sheimi. You need to be more organized so stuff like this doesn't happen . . . same goes to your mom," you muttered in Korean as you continued to grab and ump papers onto the desk.

        A moment later, someone knelt down next to you, making you flinch in total surprise. You turned to face the supposed "intruder" and came face to face to a certain blue-eyed person you know only from pictures and rumors. Your face nearly flushed as he was a lot more cute in person. I mean, he was half demon, Satan's spawn. You never know.

        "Yukio?! What're you doing here?"

        Yukio just smiled as he continued to pick up papers and laid them gently on the desk where the rest of the miscellaneous piles were. You red face got a bit redder when he didn't exactly respond. That's when it hit you; you had asked the poor guy in Korean. You sputtered out laughter, breaking the veil of nervousness that had covered you.

        As soon as you had gained control of yourself, you repeated your question again, but this time in Japanese. "Yukio, right? What're you doing here?"

        The blue eyed man stopped his picking up of papers and his head snapped to me in surprise. As if he hadn't expected you to speak Japanese. You nearly smirked, happy that you had surprised this guy. He was, after all, pretty high up in the Order. While you weren't part of it other than as a freelance alliance, they were still pretty powerful and significant to you.

        "How'd you know my name? he asked, obviously a little scared, but not stumbling over his words.

        Ah. A facade. A nice one at that. But it was all in vain as you could smelt the fear that radiated off him. Did he perhaps know you were half demon? It certainly wasn't your fault that were such a powerful one, that even with barriers and such, they could always sense you. Then again, it wasn't your fault that you were a demon either. You had originally been human. But certain circumstances had come along and morphed you. And now, you had some . . . "odd" abilities.

        Not only that, you were currently about 200 something years old. Not that you kept count anymore. And not that it quite mattered to your trapped-in-time nineteen year old body.