Chapter 30

*Chapter 30*

*Mia’s POV*

*in the car, on the way to the hotel*

Everyone stayed quiet for the rest of the night. Apart from the random, irrelevant things Niall would say trying to cheer everyone up. He was the cutest but I don’t think me dropping the bomb on my leaving would blow off so fast.

“How long?” Harry said quietly once we were driving.

“I checked flights, I have 43 hours...” I felt a tear fall from my left eye.

“No” Louis whispered, I knew how hard this would be for him, I felt like a murderer.

“It won’t be the same” Liam added sadly.

“You’re one of our best friends Mia” Zayn mumbled.

“You ARE my absolute best friend” Ashvina spoke clearly, nearly crying. She was right, there was never time we weren’t together, even if we were, it wasn’t countries apart. We’d landed a dream job, we were with two amazing boys and had made so many new best friends and here I am, leaving all of this behind.

“I only just got here but Mia, with you gone, it won’t be the same, you make everything so positive” Ebony said quietly, giving me a weak smile.

“Guys, my sister is in trouble, some pedophile has her hostage, I can’t just stay here in London, living it up while she gets tortured. I don’t want to leave you, not at all! I would stay here until I die! But I HAVE to..” I sighed, I had to explain this every time, I must’ve sounded like a robot, repeating words over and over again. But it actually was the only reason, and it was a pretty good excuse to go back to where I used to call home.

“But I promise, I WILL be back here as soon as I know Peri is safe. As soon as I know that, I’ll be here, with all of you” I smiled trying to lighten the mood.

“Hopefully, that’ll be soon.” Louis smiled back trying to reassure me with my choice of words.

“Thank you” I mouthed to him. He just winked back

We said our goodbyes from the car and Ash and I made our way back to our room while the others drove off.

“Well, if your going, so am I” Ashvina said randomly while we stood in the elevator.

“What?! No! You need to be here, with Zayn!” I pleaded, I knew her words were killing her inside.

“I can’t let you go by yourself!” she replied sharply.

“Ashvina, No.” I replied in her tone.

“Mia...” she hesitated. “Yes...”

The elevator opened and we walked out to find our room door opened.

“Mia...” Ashvina took a deep breath. “Why is our door open?” she shivered, she was scared.

“Oh hell no” I stormed in. This is the worst possible time to be broken into.

I walked in to find our whole room trashed. Glass was on the floor, the potted plants were tipped over, cupboards and drawers were opened and all lights were on.

“Oh my god” Ashvina gasped.

“Our bedroom!” I ran, followed by Ashvina to the room where all our main belongings were.

Our sheets were off the bed, our drawers were open.

“My purse is gone!” Ashvina called from the other side.

“So is mine, all my jewelry too” I added searching through my bedside table.

“Same!” she huffed.

“My laptops gone” I gasped, all my pictures from London were on that, My pictures of the boys and worst of all, my only plane ticket from a booked out flight that was saved on there.

“No!” Ashvina came over. “UGH!” she kicked the bed with her heels.

“M-y p-l-pla-plane ticket was on there” I stuttered. That was my only way of getting home.

“no, that cant happen nononononono” she burried her head in her hands.

We walked back out, to call the police but as we entered the lounge, across our windows, spray painted on read; 

Follow my rules, or it’ll get worse, you must stay in London. You don’t know who your dealing with bitch. xo

“Mia... who wrote that” Ashvina quivered.

“I’m trying to figure that out myself” I sighed.

We called the police, they came over and took a look around, they said it wasn’t safe to stay here so Ashvina left to call the boys and ask if we could stay the night at one of their apartments. Meanwhile I tried to figure out what this random person wanted. You can’t just do this to people, seriously!

“Do you know who did this?” A tall police man walked over to me nodding to the window.

“I’m trying to figure it out,” I sighed.

“Zayn said we could stay at his” Ashvina walked back to me still glancing at her phone.

“Okay, let’s go pack up our stuff” I started walking off when i felt my phone vibrate in my purse.

Like the new wall decoration? I put a lot of effort into it.

xo