Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Mia’s POV*

“Nialls eaten all the food again!” Louis called with his head in the pantry.

“hehe” Niall slumped into the couch.

“We could go out?” Harry suggested moving closer to me.

“Calm down curly” I moved back.

“Feisty, I like it” he said sarcastically.

“Your mine Styles” Louis walked over dramatically and sat on Harry.

“LARRY STYLINSON!” Ashvina called out of no where and we all ended up laughing.

“But seriously, we should go to Nandos or something” Harry said innocently to the group.

“I’m sure that’s what you meant” I replied.

“Yeah okay, I’ll call up Gerald, get ready guys” Liam said as he walked over to the phone on the wall. I could see Ashvina and Zayn giggling at something, they looked pretty cute together and then I realised I haven’t really talked to Louis. I turned to look at him 

“You right babe?” Louis interrupted my daydreaming 

“Oh, sorry” I blushed, “London’s so bloody cold” I tried changing the subject before he said something. “Here, you can have my jacket” Louis shrugged it off and handed it over. 

“Won’t you need it?” I took the jacket.

“Nah, I’ve got another one” He smiled the cutest smile, even cuter than Liam’s.

“Oh, alright thanks” I smiled.

“It’s fine” He smiled back.

“Gerald’s waiting downstairs!” Liam called from behind.

“After you” Zayn motioned to Ashvina

“Thank you” she giggled back.

“And you” Harry gestured to the door, smiling with his adorable dimples, I could tell he was trying to make a move but to be honest, as amazing as he was, I didn’t feel that way about him. But I still thanked him as I walked through the door. As I went for the elevator, Liam joined up with me. “Don’t worry about Harry, he’s just naturally mischievous” he whispered so Harry wouldn’t hear.

“It’s fine, pretty funny actually” I shrugged with a small smile. He cracked up laughing.

“Did i say something funny?” I was pretty confused

“I love your accent!” He grinned

“I love yours!” I giggled back. We had a little bit of a conversation on Australia and I learnt that the boys have always wanted to come down under and can’t wait for their tour. We got into the limo. From the front Zayn and Ashvina were in the right corner, facing the back with Harry beside them and I sat in between Liam and Louis while Niall sat at the front. I told them about Anisha and how obsessed she was with Harry.

“So may I have a look at this girl?” Harry gestured to my phone.

“Sure” I held out the picture from our bus ride the last week.

“She’s hot” he said without thinking. Niall slapped him.

“Dude, you have a girlfriend!” He yelled. Anisha won’t be so proud to hear about that.

“Not really, she broke up with me the other night, sorry I didn’t tell you..” I spoke quietly, he looked quite embarrassed, poor guy.

“Aw mate, it’s alright” Zayn said rubbing his back.

“Yeah I know, I didn’t think it would last long anyway..” he sighed looking out the window.

“No wonder he’s been acting weird” whispered Liam. Everything went quiet so i decided to change the subject.

“So who does have girlfriends?” I smiled.

“Me!” Niall called from the front.

“Yeah that’s about it..” Louis sighed, they all looked pretty embarrassed.

“Well if it helps, Mia and I have never had a boyfriend before” Ashvina said supportingly 

“I’m sure that’ll change soon” Harry was looking directly at me, it was pretty creepy. After that statement, everyone stopped talking.

“We’re here!” Niall called and jumped out.  “FOOD!”

I was pretty happy myself, “YAY!” I laughed. We unloaded from the car, stepped inside and got the biggest round table.

Of course Zayn and Ash were sitting next to each other, giggling like they have been all morning. I was sitting beside Ashvina, next to Niall. Harry sat next to Zayn, followed by Louis and Liam in the middle. 

We were all chatting and laughing and in the middle of our conversation on how I could finish 6 packets of licorice, a beautiful blonde haired girl, around our age came up to out table to take our order.

“Hello, I’m Isabella, what would you like to have today?” she asked politely, her smile was beautiful.

“Can we please have 3 mild chickens, 3 large chips and 2 chicken burgers and 1 bowl of salad for Zayn” Niall sounded pretty smug.

“Any drinks with that?” she said while writing our massive order.

“Um the two of us will have a lemonade” I told Isabella gesturing to Ashvina.

“Make that 3!” Louis called out and then he whispered; “Finally a girl who has a normal taste in beverages” That made me giggle.