Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*1 week later*

I’ve done it, I am officially a Directioner. I’ve spent the last week, fangirling, tweeting and stalking on these five beautiful humans. I’ve also gained 200 more followers just talking about them on Twitter. Everyone knows at school that I love them, including Anisha who practically jumped on me when I told her. “NOW YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AMAZING THEY ARE! FINALLY! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I’VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY!” she was pretty much on top of me at this point. And just to make it clear, I’m NOT a Directionator, I love the boys purely for them, not because they’re hot, but that definitely is a bonus.

-Buuzzz buuzzz-

COME TO MY PLACE NOW! IM DYING TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!

Ashvina

I made my way to Ashvina’s but she was already waiting at the front

“OHMYGODCOMEINSIDEQUICK!” she literally dragged me inside I had no idea what was about to hear. She pulled me up to her room, slammed the door and screamed ; “WE ARE GOING TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!!!” At first I didn’t know what to do, was she joking? are we really going to meet the most amazayn boys in the world? ‘DID YOU NOT JUST HEAR ME?!’ she yelled but I was too deep n thought to notice. I’m. Going. To. Meet. One Direction. Not see, MEET! I WILL MEET THE MOST AMAZINGLY TALENTED BOYS ON THE PLANET. Oh this was too much to process, way too much. My One Direction heart was about to explode. “Um Mia, are you breathing? you look a little ... pale. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed with everything inside of me. My throat was hurting but I didn’t care, I just had to let it all out. Ashvina started crying with happiness. I joined after my explosion of emotions.I don’t think I’ve ever felt that way, it’s just so much to process in my head. “Please, don’t be joking, please tell me that this is for real?” I tried to act as calm as I could “I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!” “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!”. “TURNS OUT MY AUNTY WORKS AS THEIR TOUR MANAGER, SHE’S ORGANISED US TO FLY OVER AND MEET THEM!” After about half an hour of fangirling, I stopped screaming and just stared at the posters on Ashvina’s wall. “We’re going to meet you”.