Chapter 11

Chapter 11

*Mia’s POV*

I started getting worried about Ashvina, she’d been out with Zayn for 15 minutes.

“Hey, do you guys think Zayn and Ash are alright?” Liam asked as if he just read my mind.

“I was just thinking about that actually, I’ll go out and check” I got up and headed for the back. I opened the door to see Zayn against Ashvina, on the wall, kissing. At first I was so shocked, but then I realised how happy Ashvina must’ve been, she really liked him and now, to see that he felt the same, I could feel the happiness from them both. 

I sneaked back inside feeling happy for them, but couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for myself, Louis didn’t even really talk to me, the more time I spent with him, the more love I felt.

“So are they okay?” Louis asked without even looking at me.

“Oh, they are more than alright” I was hoping they would get what i meant, I added the tone and everything.

“OHHHH” Niall, Harry and Louis finally came got my hint but Liam seemed a little confused

“I don’t understand guys..” Liam asked, “What’s happening?”

“Zayn’s getting it on” Louis remarked mischievously.

“Wha- Oh.” Liam looked a little upset, but I didn’t think too much about it.

“Don’t ask them about it, we’ll wait til they tell us, okay?” I could see them walking through the door with flushed cheeks so I spoke pretty fast.

“yep!” the others agreed

“okay” Liam said softly.

Zayn and Ashvina sat down and didn’t say anything. It was pretty awkward so I started tried to make someone start talking.

“So you guys wanna leave? It’s only 12pm, we have the whole day”

“And tomorrow” Harry added.

Everyone exchanged looks and agreed to go for a walk somewhere.

“We could go to the park?” Louis suggested “I like seeing the kites in the sky”

This was my chance, “Same, and watching the clouds go past”

“And watching the ducks in the lake”

“I used to love drawing the lake down the road, it was beautiful at sunset” I smiled at the memory.

“You draw?” Louis asked curiously.

“Um yeah, I love to even though I’m not that good” I told him

“Oh shut up Mia, your amazing at art!” Ashvina called from behind and of course she was walking with Zayn followed by Liam who was on his phone.

“You should show me some one day, I’d love to see them” Louis smiled.

“Yeah sure” I smiled back. Finally a moment with Louis Tomlinson, that was the first step to my little plan in my head. I finally passed it.

Louis walked beside me and we started talking more on drawing and the park.

“I’m not kidding, I once saw a cloud that looked like Harry!” Louis laughed 

“Haha I’m not saying I don’t believe you” I said sarcastically

“I swear babe, I did!” 

“Okay okay, I believe you!” I was laughing so hard, and so was he.

“What’s so funny guys?” Harry asked as he up walked beside Lou.

“Oh nothing” I tried to calm down.

“Okay then” Harry went back to where he was, beside Niall looking a little hurt.

“OMG IT’S ONE DIRECTION!” a girl called out from behind us.

“AHHH OMG OMG!!!!” another popped out from the car parked beside us.

“AHHHHHHH!” said another and before we knew it, we were all running.

“Where are we running?!” Ashvina panted behind me.

“Somewhere safe for you girls!” Liam called in between running.

We kept running but the number of girls just kept doubling.

“OMG WHO ARE THOSE GIRLS?!” i heard a few of them yell.

“BACK OFF ZAYN’S MINE!” another one called out to Ashvina.

“GET AWAY FROM LOUIS YOU BITCH!” Another one called.

“Don’t listen to them guys, just keep running!” Zayn directed.

“Where?!” I actually had no idea, I was running out of breath. Then I felt something hit my head, A CARROT?!

“They’re throwing carrots again?!” Louis yelped, “Who just carries around carrots like that?!”

Liam lead us to the back of the hotel, we hid as we heard the girls carry on with the screaming. I swear I could feel the floor vibrating from their running.

“Is it safe?” Ashvina whispered, squished against Niall and Zayn. We all must’ve been in funny positions since we were all trying to get as far away from the little opening at the gate where the girls could possibly see us. We stayed quiet until we were absolutely sure that we were alone.

“I’ll go check” I got out of my weird hiding position and crept to the opening, I let my eye take a quick peek before the rest of me slide through the opening. I looked both ways as if I was about to cross the road. I turned around to go tell the others but I suddenly felt throbbing pain from my head and could feel stinging from my left arm, I was bleeding. I turned around again to see 3 girls around my age. One was holding a crowbar and the other’s just glared at me. My head was spinning, my eyes were tearing up, I took a look at my arm with my tear filled eyes to see red liquid pouring from just below the crease of my elbow.

“Oh look she’s crying” The girl in the pink t-shirt and jeans smirked.

I fell to my knees with my hands on the side of my head.

“Oh don’t worry babe, that won’y happen again, unless you keep hanging around with Louis.” Said the one with the crowbar, she had a thick english accent. They ran away, I screamed with pain, fell to the ground a sobbed, it hurt too much. And then, it went black.