Chapter 26

*Chapter 26*

*Harry’s POV

I was still so confused. I wanted to talk to Mia but the text from that private number, scared me. I decided to avoid it so i didn’t get into any trouble, but I wanted to help Mia so bad. No, I’m not going!

“You okay?” Louis called from the kitchen.

“Um yeah, just worried about Mia” I shrugged into the couch.

“I am too” he said defensively “Look, we both love the same girl, we can’t push her into liking us back, we can’t let her get between us. I love you man, you’re one of my best friends, I can’t afford to loose you” he sighed as he walked over to me and sat down.

“I’m sorry” I mumbled, I knew that Mia loved Louis, you could see it straight away but he was right, our friendship was more important.

He smiled back as if it was the best news he’d ever heard and walked to his bedroom

“I’m going to go to sleep, Night Hazza!” He called, I chuckled and checked the time, 9pm.

*Zayn’s POV*

I knew I wanted to stop smoking, I had to, it was killing me. But I was not going to meet someone in an alleyway without anyone knowing.

“I should go” Ashvina yawned from where she was laying on the couch while I played with her hair.

“Noo” I chuckled as I kissed her forehead.

“I don’t want Mia to be by herself on a day like this” she rose up.

“Okay then, for Mia” I got up off the black couch of my own new apartment.

“You could come over tomorrow morning before rehearsals?” she held my hands.

“I’ll be there” I pulled her from the waist and kissed her softly

“I’ll never get sick of that” she smiled after pulling away.

“I wish you didn’t have to go” I walked up to the door with her hand in mine.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” she kissed my cheek and left.

I checked the time, I felt tired from all of todays drama’s, 9pm

*The next morning*

*No ones POV*

You just made a very bad mistake.

xoxo

read the text that Harry and Zayn woke up to. Harry shrugged it off, not really caring until he thought of Mia “Oh shit.”

Zayn started to worry. ‘What if something happens to Ashvina?’

They both spent the morning thinking of different ways of how things could go wrong, they didn’t see this coming.

*Mia’s POV*

*In the hotel room*

I woke up in my small bedroom as usual after my little nap in the middle of the day, it was dark from the storm but I could see a light outside in the living room. I started thinking about plans to fly back home, I would have to give up the our, dancing with my bestfriends, leaving Ashvina, leaving Louis...

I got up, rubbed my eyes to see Ashvina sitting infront of the TV crying her eyes out.

“Ashvina!” I ran over and hugged her.

“Zay-Zay-Zayn bro-ke up w-with me-e-e” she sobbed, trying to breath through the tears.

“HE WHAT?!” I gasped.

“He came in the morning before we went to rehearsals, but he was normal, he gave me a kiss and we went to get a coffee and everything but I just got a text from him, Look!” she shoved the face in my face with tears still streaming down her face.

it read: 

Ash, I don’t feel the same way anymore, there’s someone else. I’m sorry, it’s over.

Zayn.

“I’m going to go talk to this bastard” I clenched my fists.

“It’s not like he’s going to take me back, there’s someone else?!” She burst into louder sobs.

“Dialing his number” I said firmly as I pulled out the phone Louis lent me.

“Hello?” Zayn spoke casually as if nothing had happened.

“ZAYN?! HOW COULD YOU?!” I screamed into the phone.

“What? I only just got home?” He sounded confused.

“Oh really, then why is Ashvina curled up on the couch crying her eyes out?!” I spat.

“She’s what?! What happened?! Should I come over?!” He started sounding worried.

“Umm, coming here probably won’t help.. I’ll be over in 10” I hung up.

“You wanna come?” I offered Ash as I went for my black coat beside the door.

“No, I’ll just sit here with my ice cream and Pretty Little Liars.” she pulled the blanket on top of her.

“Okay, I’ll bring you some dinner” I unlocked the door and walked out.

*Zayn’s POV*

I waited for Mia to come over. I started thinking back to the text and tried to think of what had happened.

“ZAYN LET ME IN” Mia shouted from the other side of my front door. I let her in and she punched me in the arm.

“Ow!” I rubbed it, man this girl was strong.

“Why would you break my bestfriends heart?!” she screamed in my face.

“WHAT?!” I was shocked, I would never do anything like that.

“She got a text!  Why would you do that?! And over a text? Really?” she quieted down but was still pretty loud.

“Mia! Listen to me! I would never do that to her!” I grabbed ahold of her shoulders so she would stop jumping around

“Wait, what?” she raised an eyebrow

“I love her, as if I would do that!” I rephrased

“Naw thats adorable, but ASHVINA IS CRYING HER HEART OUT ON THE COUCH! WHY WOULD SHE BE DOING THAT IF YOU DIDNT BREAK HER HEART?!” She yelled at me.

“What did the text say?” I thought back trying not to think of the pain Ash must be in.

“That you don’t feel the same anymore and that there’s someone else” she said bluntly.

“I NEED TO FIND THIS ASS” I raised my voice and clenched my fists.

“Woah, Zayn, I know, I want to kill whoever did this, but right now I think we should go to Ashvina and explain this, she’s hurting” Mia tried to make me calm down but I was raging.

“Yeah, I’ll go now, you wanna come or are you going over to Lou and Harry’s?” I teased.

“Well, I think you two should be alone, and yeah I haven’t seen Louis in awhile so..” she blushed.

“Aww, little Mia’s blushing” I cooed.

“Shut up” se playfully punched my arm again (ow)

“Haha okay, okay” I held my hands in surrender and backed to the door. I opened it and realised that I had to think of something to say to Ash before she killed me.

“Good luck!” Mia called as she walked down the front step smirking as if she read my mind.

“Oh god” I said under my breath as I locked the apartment door. This was going to be hard.