Chapter 28

*at the resteraunt* 

*Mia’s POV*

Lou and I parted at the hotel as he went back home to get ready and I went to join Ashvina to tell her all about what just happened and also get dressed like we used to before big house parties back home.

I opened the door to Ashvina sitting on the couch where I left her, but smiling, that had to be good.

“How’d it go?” I smiled at her and jumped on the couch.

“He told me it was fake, I trust him and I shouldn’t have believed that text” she smiled.

“What else happened?” I asked when she blushed

“He kinda, told me, he loved me” she giggled

“AW!” I wrapped my arms around her.

“I know!” she squealed. 

“Well let’s get ready” I got up and held my hand out to help her up.

“I have a surprise for you actually” she smiled cheekily and pulled me towards the bedroom. 

“Blanket...?” I was confused, but the pulled the sheets off and underneath were two gorgeous outfits.

We spent the next half and hour straightening our hair, doing our makeup and getting ready.

“I have to tell you something” I said excitedly as we sat on the couch for a little break.

“Is it about Louis...?” she winked and moved closer.

“He asked me to be his girlfriend” I squealed.

“Oh my god!!!” she squealed with me. I missed having these moments with her.

“I know, eeeeeeeepppppppp!” I was finally letting out what I’ve been wanting to do all day.

“How’d he ask?” she demanded eagerly.

“He kinda, took me up the big hill at the park and, um, asked me at the sunset..” I spoke shyly.

“AW!!!!!!!” she teased while I whacked her with a pillow.

“Hahaha okay! okay! I’ll text the boys to tell them to come pick us up” she walked away from my attack.

I felt my phone vibrate from my purse, so I opened it and saw a text from an unknown number.

Silly, silly little Mia, if you knew what was good for you, you would stop telling people about your new relationship, not like it’s going to last anyway..

xo

I got a little freaked out, I didn’t know what to do, so I replied;

Who is this? gtfo, stay away from my private life!

-Mia

I tried to stay confident with my text, for all I know it could just be a little prank or something.

If you announce your relationship to the others, you better watch out, Lou might not know what hit him.. DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THESE TEXTS OR YOU WILL BE SORRY!

Cute dress by the way,

xo

Okay, now I was having a little heart attack, I started feeling a little scared. Someone was watching me but I didn’t know where from. I must’ve started looking a little nervous because Ashvina started looking at me weirdly.

“You okay..?” she crept closer towards me.

“Um, yeah” I smiled, covering up my fear.

“Okay, the others said that they’re downstairs, lets go” she smiled picking up her jacket and phone.

“Alright” I got up nervously, not knowing where the mysterious person was looking.

We made are way down the hall to the elevator and as we stepped into the elevator I got another text.

Oh don’t worry hun, I’ll be watching.

xo