Chapter 13

Chapter 13

*Louis’ POV*

*In the hospital*

“We have a unconscious girl, we need doctors immediately” I heard the paramedic call

“Uh, what’s happening..?” Mia’s eyes were starting to open “Ow, my head”

“It’s alright babe, we’re at the hospital, you’ll be fine in no time” I got ahold of her hand as we were running to the emergency room with Mia in the stretcher. I meant it in a friendly way, but I felt something there, almost a spark, I smiled at her but her eyes were closed again. That can’t be good. “Hang in there gorgeous” I prayed. 

We finally got to the emergency room and the nurses started putting an air mask on her. “Your going to have to wait here sir.” The doctor told me.

“I’ll be in the waiting room, will she be alright?” I was nearly crying, seeing someone in so much pain, it was absolutely dreadful.

“We don’t know right now, but we’ll let you know as soon as we can” he started heading for the door. I walked out of the room and into the waiting room to see 5 faces full of concern.

“Is she okay?” Ashvina asked, she was red eyed, I figured from all the crying, Zayn was trying to comfort her which was quite sweet. 

“They don’t know yet, I’m not sure where they’ve taken her but I was told to stay out here and we’ll be notified when possible.” I finished with a sigh. How could people be so horrible? 

*Harry’s POV*

I was so worried, this couldn’t be happening. How could we just wait to know about Mia? What if she was permanently brain damaged? What if she couldn’t talk anymore? What if-

“Mate you okay?” Zayn put his hand on my shoulder.

“Um, yeah, why wouldn’t I be okay?” I spat out quickly.

“You seem a little worried..” 

“Why would I be worried?” I could tell that I was talking incredibly fast

“Harry, calm down, she’s going to be fine” He tried to stop me from pacing up and down. So I stopped.

“What if she’s not? What if we’ll never see her beautiful smile ever again?” I was nearly in tears.

“Wait, beautiful? You fancy her don’t you..?” He asked curiously.

“What if I do?” I dodged the question.

“Oooh!” he teased.

“Mate, I’m not in the mood” I snapped sharply.

“Okay okay, calm down” he took his arms up to surrender

“Sorry, I just can’t stop thinking about her, it’s been one day, one freaking day and I’ve fallen for her. Ang and I only broke up a few days ago, is it possible to love someone else so fast?”

“Woah, wait, you just said love” he seemed stunned.

“Um no I didn’t..” I protested.

“You did” he smirked, he was obviously enjoying me squirm like a helpless bug.

“Okay maybe, but I’m so confused Zayn, I still have feelings for Ang but Mia, she’s just, words can’t describe her..” I started thinking of her beautiful face, her gorgeous laugh and her smile, oh her smile...

“I think I know what your talking about” His eyes wandered to Ashvina, he sighed.

“You so fancy her” it was my turn to tease.

“No..” he was blushing, something I’d never seen Zayn do.

“I don’t blame you, she’s quite gorgeous” I smirked, I knew he would react to that comment.

“Don’t think of her like that Harry, I’m not calling dibs, she’s not a toy, she’s just ...” he seemed lost for words. “amazing..in every way possible.” he finished. I could tell he really cared about her, he wouldn’t stop looking.

“Have you asked her out?” I interrupted his thoughts.

“Um” he took one last look, “No, not yet, I don’t know how to, I don’t want to make a complete fool of myself”

“You can’t make a fool of yourself by asking her out to dinner” I felt as if I’d stated the obvious.

“-sigh- well there’s always a possibility.” he sat down on the seat behind us.

“Well if you think like that, how can you get anything done?” I sat down aswell

“True but I don’t even know what she would like to do.. an what about if-? he stammered on and on.

“Ask her out, now.” Now I was trying to calm him down.

“Harry....” he groaned but I pushed him off the chair, infront of Ashvina.

“Hey Ash! Zayn wants to ask you something!” I smirked, for the 3rd time.

“Um okay..?” she replied, confusingly while looking at Zayn. He shot me a death glare before sitting down next to her. He probably hated me at the moment but I knew he wouldn’t hold it against me, I just set him up with his dream girl, he had to thank me later.

“Why so happy Styles?” Louis walked over to me.

“I’m anything but happy, maybe slightly entertained but I’m worried about Mia” I buried my head in my hands.

“We all are mate” He put his hand on my back, everyone seemed to be doing that.

“I think I actually really do like her Lou,” I sighed, sitting back.

“Oh really?” he winked

“I’m going to go out for some air” I’ll be back in a bit” I stood up and headed for the door, I couldn’t take this anymore.

“Harry?” Louis seemed quite hurt by me just leaving but I didn’t turn back, I had to clear my head.