Chapter 20

Chapter 20

*that evening*

*Mia’s POV*

“Aw com on, I got the whole season!” Ashvina complained sarcastically outside the bathroom as I got dressed.

“Why don’t you go hang around with Zayn?” I hinted and I heard her happy voice.

“That could be fun”

“Oh god, I don’t even want think about- too late” I acted.

“Well your going out with Mr Tomlinson, where are you even going?” her voice wen further away so she was probably sitting on the bed.

“I don’t know, he told me not to be too fussed with what I’m wearing” I shrugged to myself. I ended up choosing a pair of skinny jeans with my favourite singlet with my converse. I straightened the complete crap out of my hair and put a little ribbon at the back. I checked myself out, pretty pleased and opened the door to see Ashvina on her laptop. She seemed really interested in something.

“What you looking at?” I walked over to where my converse were laying.

“There’s some guy on the run around Rowville” she read aloud.

“What’s he done?” I started getting interested.

“Rapist and murderer” she looked up pretty stunned, nothing ever happened around our area.

“I hope they find him soon, that’s some pretty scary news..” I started getting worried but then just realised I was jumping to conclusions.

“I don’t think he’ll do anything to anyone anyway, he’s probably just hiding from the cops.” I said trying to reassure myself, but it was stuck there at the back of my mind. 

“Hey, I’m going to go up to the boys room, have fun on your date” she hugged me and pulled a jacket on.

“Yeah okay, thanks” I waved to her as she disappeared through the door.

-diiiiinnng-

I answered the door to see an amazing smiling face.

“You look beautiful” Louis beamed as he spun me around.

“You don/t look so bad yourself” I smiled back at him. He was wearing a white t-shirt with blue jeans and a pair of red vans. 

“ready to go?” he checked the time.

“yep let me just go get my phone” I invited him in. I couldn’t find it.

“Louis, have you seen my phone?” I called from the bedroom. I’d looked under the bed, in every draw, in the en suite and in the kitchen.

“I’m looking but can’t see it anywhere” he called from the lounge.

“Um, that’s okay then, I’ll look for it later” I walked back out. This day was just getting weirder...