Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Ashvina’s POV*

“I’ll go check” I heard Mia say quietly, she was so brave. I saw from the corner of my eye, her creep out into the gate opening.

I tried to get out of my position of hiding, kneeling behind the hotel dumpster between Zayn and Niall,

“Where are you going?” Zayn’s voice was full of worry.

“No where, it’s just that dumpster reeks.” I squished up my nose.

“Why do you look so worried Zayn?” Niall pointed out. Zayn just blushed quietly and stared at the ground.

“AHH!” we heard Mia shriek.

“MIA?!”  I turned my head to the gate and ran to the opening, with the boys following. I saw her, on the dark grey pavement, surrounded by blood and a crowbar.

“OH MY GOD!” I sprinted to her side and tried to help her but her eyes wouldn’t open.

“Mia, please wake up!” I prayed, “Please” Tears were streaming down my face.

“I’m calling an ambulance” Liam pulled out his phone.

“No Mia, please no!” Harry was on the other side of her.

“Guy’s she’s going to be alright, we have to just wait for the ambulance” Zayn tried to sooth all of us.

“I’ll call Carla” Niall’s face was full of shock but he was trying to stay calm

“Your going to be okay Mia, I promise” Louis urged as he paced around her.

“Oh please no!” Harry was holding her hand.

“Ambulance will be here in a few minutes” Liam reported as we all just kept looking at her. To be honest, it was terrifying, who thought that this would happen, on the first day while we were in London. She was still Mia but her beautiful brown hair was covered in blood like the rest of the head. Soon enough, the ambulance showed up.

“Please help her!” Louis begged

“Someone needs to come with her incase she wakes up” A lady called from the front seat while three others carried Mia into the white, red and blue van.

“I will” Louis volunteered.

“We’ll meet you at the hospital Louis” I said as I motioned to the others to start heading to the car.

“Yep!” Louis replied as the men closed the back door.

“Guys we have to run to the car, keep moving!” I was nearly pushing them over

“We’ll get there Ash, but we can’t afford for that to happen again, we need to go the back way.” Niall slowed to a stop, followed by the others.

“Well hurry up and show me the back way!” My face was still wet from tears, I had to be next to Mia, I couldn’t stand to see my fearless bestfriend suffer through something that she didn’t deserve.

The boys started running back past where we hid. Zayn grabbed my hand and tried to calm me down, “It’s going to be okay babe, we’ll get there”. I squeezed his hand and kept running. 

*Louis’ POV*

I was worried, I didn’t even know why I volunteered myself, I just had to know Mia was okay. I looked at her, her hair was covered in blood and her arm had multiple cuts. Then it finally came to my head, how did this happen? I started thinking of different possibilities but ended up just upsetting myself. “Do you know how this happened?” the paramedic ask as if he was reading my mind. “I was just thinking about that, all we heard was her scream” I probably sounded extremely confused, which I definitely was. “Is she your girlfriend?” he asked interrupting my thoughts. “Oh um, no, she’s not” not yet anyway...