Chapter 41

*Harry’s POV*

“I just wanted you all to know, Louis and I are together, that’s all”

Her words were pounding in my head, over and over again. They were together? How long? Doesn’t she realise how much a care for her? Doesn’t she remember that she’s the one who kissed me first? Does she even realise how much pain those simple words give me? Whatever. Fine, if she wants to be with my best friend, she can. She won’t be hearing from me again. 

I slammed the car door behind me and sped out of the driveway. i didn’t know where I was going but I needed to get away. Far far away. I heard my phone go off next to me, probably Mia, does she really think I’m going to let her off that easy and we can go back to normal? Two minutes later while I was on the highway, my phone went off again,

“Ugh fuck off!” I sighed frustratedly and pushed harder onto the exhilarator. 

After about 5 more minutes I realised I couldn’t leave, the concert was so soon, I can’t just go missing? I needed a drink.

I slowed down and exited to the left and turned into a nightclub. It had just gotten dark and I could hear the music from outside. I locked the car and walked in. I knew exactly what I was getting into and I knew that i would have to pay for the consequence in the morning but I didn’t really care, I needed things to be slurred in my mind right now. I just wanted everything to go away so I could have a little bit of a break from all this. 

I stepped into the crowded room, lights were flashing everywhere, girls who were pretty much half naked were dancing all over the place and everyone just seemed to not give a shit about anything, perfect.

“Name please?” a man at the front of the club asked, he had a bunch of wristbands and a clipboard.

“Harry” I said over the music. He wrote it down and handed it to me. I put it on, was I like at an amusement park or something?

“Contact number, or someone who could pick you up?” he questioned again. Um who was going to pick me up? They would all probably just yell at me for coming here, apart from.. Ash!

“Erm.. Ash, 0369393443” he wrote the number down and let me in.

*Ash’s POV*

Come on pick up Harry! I had dialed him three times and he hadn’t picked up. I saw him speed out of Zayn’s driveway, don’t blame him. I can’t believe Mia would do this to him though. He has every right to be mad at her. Ugh. I don’t even have a car so I can’t follow him or anything. I’m sure I’ll hear from him soon.

“Hey Ash, where’s Haz?” Louis comes over to me when I walk in, you can actually see the concern on his face.

“He sped off, I don’t know where, he won’t answer his phone” I sighed, where could this boy have gone?

“Oh.. we’ll hear from him soon, hopefully” he weakly smiled and went back to sit next to Mia. I wasn’t mad at her but karma’s going to get her. You can’t just make someone feel that way without getting anything back. 

*Harry’s POV*

“Another one!” I told the bartender over the loud techno music. He slid the shot over and I took it instantly. This was the seventh one, I could feel my mind starting to drift off. I got up and started dancing to the pounding music. Some girls started trying to grind against me, but I wasn’t up for that yet. I moved away and just kept dancing. I knew for a fact that i couldn’t dance for shit but I just kept jumping up and down like the rest of the club. By now, I’d definitely lost myself to the strong tequila shots. I sat down and ordered another one, and another one and four more after that. 

- an hour later -

“Hey sexy” I slurred

“Hey there” she flirted back “You up for some fun?” she winked.

I felt myself grin widely and nod.

“Let’s go upstairs then, where no one can see us” she took ahold of my hand and pulled me towards the stairs.

“Or we can just stay down here so it’s easier?” I flirted back, did i just ask to have sex with someone where everyone could see us?

“Oh no you don’t” she pulled me,  I stumbled up the stairs andclosed the door behind her. She started to unbutton my shirt and I just looked at her. Man she was hot! Blonde hair, massive tits, caked face. Whatever, she’s hot and it’s not like I’m taken or anything.

Soon enough I was completely stripped and so was she.

“Let’s do this”