Chapter 38

*Mia’s POV*

Ash and I made our way back to Zayn’s after popping into the Police Station. The only thing that was recovered was a photo from back in school. They gave us no other information so we were pretty disappointed.

“So what was it like?” Ashvina interrupted my thoughts.

“What was what like..?”

“Harry” she nudged me and went bright red.

“Shut up”

“No, I’m not kidding, what was it like?” she giggled, god she was being so awkward.

“Um.. hahahaha I don’t know, it was nice..? Yeah actually, really nice..” my thoughts went wild with the memory.

“Ooh” she cooed 

“I thought you and Zayn would’ve done that by now anyway” I kept a straight face, it was her turn to feel embarrassed.

“Um.. no actually, he has asked before..but..” she never finished.

“But what?” I stood in front of her, making her stop in her tracks.

“I’m not ready” she looked down, cheeks were fully pink. I felt even more awkward now.

“Hey um, want to go to Starbucks before going to Zayn’s?” I changed the subject and Ash went with it.

“Need it!”

*Ashvina’s POV*

I felt bad keeping things from Mia, but I really didn’t want to tell her what i had gone through in the past few days. On top of this robbery and everything, I’d found out something. I’d kept it to myself. Two days before the break in, I caught Zayn, completely making out with another girl. He didn’t see me. But the pain I felt, still feel. I don’t know what to do. If I tell Mia, she’ll kill him, but I don’t want him to know, but I do and-

“Ash you okay?” Mia clicks her fingers in my face.

“Oh what? oh um, yeah, fine” I plaster my fake smile on.

“I know that smile, something’s up” she stared at me.

“No, no, don’t worry, it’s okay” I smiled weakly, I knew she was going through a lot at the moment, I didn’t want to tell her anything that could make her even more upset.

“Umm.. okay, but just remember, I’m always here for you okay” she squeezed my hand and I squeezed it right back. It was nice to know that there was someone I could tell everything to, even though i chose not to.

“I love you” I sighed and I felt the tears building up.

“hey hey” she tried to get me to stop crying. “I love you too” she pulled me into a hug. 

“Okay come on, lets go to Zayn’s, you can take the drink” she smiled and we were off, yeah great, just the place I wanted to be..

“We’re hereee” Mia announces to the room.

“Missed you beautiful” Zayn immediately comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek.

“Missed you too” I say quietly and smile back. How could he still make me feel like this and go around making out with other girls.

“Hello gorgeous” Harry and Louis say in union to Mia. Awkward..

“Um.. Hi” Mia smiles a little embarrassed and hugs them both.

What’s going on here?