Chapter 32

*Chapter 32*

*Mia’s POV*

“So want to play a game?” Harry suggested as we got comfy on the set of couches.

“What about Truth?” Ashvina mentioned winking at me. I knew exactly what she was trying to get out of this game.

*flashback*

It was two years ago, we were at Anisha’s birthday and it was starting to get late. There were about 10 people waiting to be picked up or just hanging around. The boys had, had a  few drinks and were starting to act a little retarded.

“Ooh I have a game” Brodie smiled drunkly. “It’s called ‘Truth’” he spat the last word.

“hehehe okaaaay” Anisha replied, she had a few drinks aswell. Ashvina and I were probably the only ones here who weren’t drunk.

“So Mia” Brodie started, “Who was the first person you ‘did’ it with?” he smirked pretty proud of his question. I didn’t really like Brodie, he was a sleaze and all he did was party, get drunk, act wasted and pretend that he knew everything when actually he was the most clueless boy ever. 

“Well, to be honest, I haven’t ‘done it’ yet” I answered sharply.

“OOH WE HAVE A VIRGIN” Luke called through the room with a bottle of whisky in his hand. We were sixteen, so we weren’t supposed to be drinking at all, let alone be drunk. 

I blushed but didn’t really mind, I wasn’t the type of person to waste the only thing I wanted to keep ‘clean’ until I found the right guy. I nudged Ashvina and she nodded back. We knew it was time that we should start heading off, things were about to blow out of control..

“Well maybe it’s time we showed Mia what living life is all about” Alissa smirked. She was the bitch of bitchiness. She hated my guts and I didn’t like her much either, she was just like Brodie but knew how to hurt people mentally, she would play games in your head without you even knowing. “Oh hey Callum, why don’t you show our little virgin what we’re talking about” she nudged the wasted boy next to him. Callum Field was one of the only boys who used to like me, well that’s what I thought since he would bump into me, say things like ‘Hey sexy’ and wink at me. Whatever it was, he just annoyed me. 

“My pleasure” he stood up and started making his way over.

“Woo hoo!” Anisha tipped her head took another shot.

“We are leaving!” I grabbed Ashvina’s hand and we walked quickly to the door while picking up our stuff on the way.

“GET OFF ME” I felt Callum’s hand on my lower-back.

“One day Bergles” he whispered, “I’ll show you how to have a good time” he hissed and Ashvina grabbed me as we sprinted away.

After running to a park, we decided to call a cab so we could get home. 

“Please, don’t ever let me go through that again” Tear started welling up in my eyes.

“I promise” she squeezed my hand.

The last time we played Truth was the night I nearly lost my everything.

“Who wants to go first?” I tried to get it out of my mind, these guys weren’t drunk, they weren’t going to do that to me.

“I will, who’s asking?” Ash volunteered.

“I’ve got one” Harry smiled cheekily. “First person you kissed” . She laughed and thought about it.

“This one right here” she smiled and kissed Zayn’s cheek.

“Wow, that’s pretty late” Zayn teased and went for a kiss which Ashvina happily went along with.

“My turn!” Harry butted in.

“Okay Harry, do you like anyone? you don’t have to say who, just yes or no.” Ashvina said after pulling away.

Harry took a look around and glanced at me for about 3 seconds and mumbled

“Yes” he took his eyes off almost too quickly. I felt quilt gush through my veins but I quickly cleared my throat to break the awkward silence.

“Um, I’m kinda tired-” I faked a yawn and started to get up.

“Oh no you don’t, you have to answer at least one!” Zayn pulled me back down.

“Okay! Someone ask me something before I fall asleep” I giggled.

“I’ve got one” Zayn smiled. “Are you in love?” he took Ashvina’s hand, they were adorable.

I took a look around like Harry and looked down. I thought about the texts and messages. 

‘YES’ I wanted to scream and tell everyone about how Louis asked me and everything, but I couldn’t, too much was on the line.

“No.” I sighed and got up to go to the bathroom. This was too hard. As I stood up, I looked around quickly to see Harry with a confused look, Ashvina looking at me even more confused and Zayn sitting like nothing had happened. 

I walked away quickly and got my toothbrush out of my bag. I had a shower and got dressed in my PJs. I tied my brown hair into a messy bun and went into the spare room where Ashvina and I had our things. I started pulling out some things that I carried everywhere. I came across a few pictures.

I walked back to the living room with the first photo in my hand to show Ashvina. I saw her and Zayn on the couch at the far end of the room, snuggled next to eachother, fast asleep. I couldn’t help but ‘awh’ out loud.

“Cute huh?” I heard Harry’s voice before I saw him. He was in trackies on the couch opposite Zayn and Ash.

“They look so perfect” I thought of Louis as the words came out.

“Hmm.. What have you got there?” he was referring to the picture in my hands.

“Oh um, it’s one of the first decent pictures of Ashvina and I” I laughed because it was true. Most of our photo’s were blurry or with other people photo bombing. This was one of my favourite pictures and it also had our other friend Alex in it. I handed it to him.

“Beautiful then and now” Harry said under her breath with a smiling cracking.

I blushed and got a little nervous. Wait why was I blushing? I’m in love with Louis! Not Harry! But Harry has those beautiful green eyes that I could just stare at for days...and his soft curly hair.. and his cute dimple- STOP IT MIA!

“Why don’t you come and sit here for a little while?” he patted the empty space beside him, interrupting the argument I was having with myself. I stood there awkwardly trying to think of what I should do.

“Um actually, I’m really tired so, I think I might jus-” I started backing away.

“Awh... please...” he begged.

“Sorry” I mouthed and turned around to go back to the bedroom.

Thoughts of Harry flooded my mind, his velvet voice, his beautiful face, everything.

Was I in love with Harry?