Chapter 5

Chapter 5

It’s time, we’re sitting in the plane, waiting to take off. I swear Ashvina was about to explode with happiness like I did when we found out about the news. “Ashvina... calm down, we’re flying for another 23 hours and then have to wait 12 hours till ‘the meet’” I made sure I emphasised ‘the meet’. ‘Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep’ she squealed quietly. 

Goodbyes were hard but Mum said she’ll call every second day, so I wouldn’t miss her too much. I also got the ‘No funny business’ talk from dad, as if he’d think that I’d go do drugs or something like that on the holiday I’ve been waiting for. 

“Welcome aboard UK Flights. Please make sure seatbelts are fastened, the crew will come around to check. If you want anything to eat, please speak to staff when they come around. Please no walking around until told safe to do so. We’ll be in London at approximately 4am Tuesday, please enjoy the flight.

*3 hours later

*Ashvina’s POV*

I looked to Mia and saw her fast asleep, I could not relax, I mean I was waiting for this opportunity for so long! My dream is actually coming true, I could feel myself smiling. Also, these seats weren’t so comfortable. “Would you like anything to eat miss?” one of the air hostess asked me politely. “Do you have any licorice?” I knew Mia would be happy to wake up to her favourite snack. “Of course! Be back in 5” 

I plugged in my headphones and started listening to Ed Sheeran, don’t get me wrong, One Direction are my favourites of course! But this guy, his voice is just amazing and his songs are so relatable. I started humming but accidently woke Mia up. “What, huh?” she said sleepily, rubbing her eyes. “Sorry gorgeous, Ed Sheeran made me” I winked. “Here you go, pack of licorice” “LICORICE? YAYAYAYAYAY!” Mia forgot she was in an aeroplane “Ooops sorry!” she whispered but the air hostess was already giving her dirty looks, well she was before she walked away. “Well she’s nice.” Mia whispered, before taking a massive bite into the licorice. “Save some for the rest of the flight!” “Noooo” she sounded like a five year old, but who cares. Mia was one of the only friends I could be completely care free with and vice versa. After all, we were on a flight on London, going to meet One Direction, eating licorice and getting dirty looks by the flight staff. This has got to be one of those stories where I’ll tell my grandchildren.

“I think the licorice is finished ...” Mia said quietly, but I heard it “Didn’t think it would last long anyway.” I winked at her, “True” she sighed.

*After another 4 hours*

*Mia’s POV*

I slept for a few hours but I’m still exhausted and so long to go! It’s getting pretty annoying but millions of girls would love to be in my position right now. “You are now free to remove your seat belts” the pilot called. Since there was only two of us going together, beside me there was a little girl. Ashvina was sleeping (surprisingly) so I decided to try talk to her, even though she just stared at me like a monster. “Licorice?” I offered, it was my 5th pack. She just shook her head and got back to her colouring book. I decided to go onto my macbook to check twitter. Mentions were dead, as always but I decided to tweet the boys, it was a daily thing for me. ‘@Real_Liam_Payne I’m meeting u in soon! im so excited! xo #hyperventilating’ Now Hazza ‘ @Harry_Styles you’ll know who i am in a few days!!! cannot wait!’ Niall, of course. ‘@NiallOfficial I’m so excited to meet you! Maybe we could go to Nandos ;) xx’ Zayn; ‘@zaynmalik I’m on my way to see you, my bestfriend is in love with you, I’m sure you’ll love her ;))’ And last but not least, Louis. ‘ @Louis_Tomlinson I’m really excited to meet you, hopefully I can learn a few jks <3’ I really wanted to get close to Louis. I just really liked him, but I didn’t think you could feel like that to someone you haven’t met, probably just one of the things of being a Directioner ... 

Ashvina woke up about an hour later and checked her twitter like me but she stared at her screen like she’d seen a ghost.

“Mia ?” 

“what” I groaned, I was half asleep.

“Your twitter name is Mia.b, right?”

mhmm”

“ Niall, Harry and Louis have tweeted you.” she gasped

“WHAT?!” I was in shock, as if they saw my tweets!

“READ THE SCREEN BERGLES!” Ashvina was happy dancing in her seat.

I read out loud Nialls first “@Mia.b yeah I heard! can’t wait!! NANDOS!!!!

“NIALL HORAN WANTS TO GO TO NANDOS WITH YOU!? OH MY FLACKING GOD!” she was screaming in my ear, I was stunned. I read Harry’s next. “@Mia.b I already know who you are!! Can’t wait, heard heaps from Carla!. (:” 

“I think I’m going to pass out, they know who we are, they know we exist Mia!!!!!!!”

I was nearly screaming, but the air hostess’s had told us off a few times already. Lastly I read Louis’ “@Mia.b me too! trust me, I have a few ;)) x” I nearly died. I got a winky face from Louis Tomlinson. THAT HAD TO MEAN SOMETHING. Wait, no it can’t he has no idea who I am apart from my twitter name. 

“Oh my god, LOUIS TOMLINSON WINKED AT YOU ON TWITTER, YOUR SO IN!”

“hahahahaaha calm down, its a twitter wink, he only knows that we’re going to meet them and our names, I don’t think that’s love.” I sighed

“True, but once he lays eyes on you, it’ll be love at first sight” she had her hands on her heart to add the affect.

“Oh shut up” I blushed.