Chapter 17

*two weeks later, Mia is out of hospital*

*Liam’s POV*

Mia’s out of the hospital and we’re back at work. She’s been resting for a little while but the girls also come to watch rehearsals some days. Zayn and Ashvina announced that they’re together a few days ago and Harry still isn’t talking to Louis. I’ve tried talking to Harry about this, I knew he liked Mia but I’m pretty sure he just saw how beautiful she was and threw all his feeling for Angela on to her. He’s in denial of still liking Ang but we all know he does. 

“Hey guys” Mia and Ash walked over to us on the stage where we were taking a break.

“Hey” We all got up.

“Hello beautiful” Zayn went up to Ashvina and kissed her quickly, I couldn’t help but feel a little bit of jealousy. 

Mia stepped in front of them “Hi!” She beamed at the rest of us. “Don’t I atleast get a kiss on the cheek?” she acted upset, so we all went up and kissed her cheek for some fun. Even though Harry went and hugged her afterwards. I could see Lou looking a bit awkward as Mia blushed uncomfortably as Harry didn’t let go.

“So what you guys doing?” Ashvina asked holding Zayn’s hand. I tried not acting upset.

“Um actually we were auditioning dancers for the tour next summer, we could use some help?” I asked looking at the pictures of the many beautiful girls on the floor.

Mia and Ash started laughing, the boys and us were pretty confused.

“Umm?” Louis tried to figure out what was going on.

“I’m offended!”

“As am I!” they acted shocked.

“What?” Niall said with a mouthful of crisps. that boy was always eating.

“Well since you all obviously forgot, we’re both dancers and have been practically most of our life” Ashvina crossed her arms at Zayn.

“I can’t believe I forgot that!” he went in for a hug.

“I’m hurt Zayn.” She pretended to cry but he just tickled her to make her laugh. 

I just stood there uncomfortably. Truth is, I’d fallen for Ashvina, I don’t know how, I just did, and seeing her with Zayn, so happy but made me feel like there was no chance, I was still trying to control my feelings, the other day, I nearly kissed her. That would’ve been a disaster.

“So you girls want to audition?” I tried to avoid eye contact.

“Hell yeah!” Mia jumped

“Babe, are you sure it’s okay for you to dance?” Louis stepped in.

“I’ll be fine Lou! thanks for your concern though” She squeezed his hand.

“Lets do this!” Ashvina grabbed ahold of Mia and shooed the boys and I off the stage.

“You guys have a song?” Niall called from the audience beside me.

“Actually yeah, What Makes You Beautiful!” Mia called back.

“You remember it?” Ashvina asked Mia but we all heard.

“As if I’d forget the most amazing dance ever!” She replied and walked to the left of the stage and Ashvina galloped to the right. They were both facing the back.

“Start the music please” She called with her beautiful voice. And then I heard mine ring through the arena.

You’re insecure,

don’t know what for,

you’re turning heads when you walk through the do-oo-or

They did leaps and moved across the stage so elegantly, it was amazing.

*Harry’s POV*

 We watched the girls glide across the stage, they were actually amazing.

That’s what makes you beau-ti-ful.

The song ended and the girls stood side by side in the middle of the stage, puffed out and panting.

We all got up and gave them a standing ovation. I put my fingers in my mouth and gave them the loudest whistle I could get out.

“Did, you, like it?” Ashvina fanned herself down.

“AMAZING!” we all yelled at the same time. We made our way back to the stage and gave them both hugs.

“I think we could all agree that you both have to be on our tour!” Niall jumped enthusiastically (which was about 10 ft high)

“Thank you!” They said in union, hugging us all.

“You were amazing!” I said when Mia came up to me for a hug.

“Thank you” her voice muffled in on my shoulder.

“Wait, but we’re only here for another 4 weeks” Ashvina realised sadly.

“No!” Zayn hugged her and wouldn’t let go.

“You can’t leave!” Louis grabbed ahold of Mia’s hand.

“We can’t stay here” Mia sighed.

“No!!” Niall cried loudly.

“We’ll miss you too much!” I added, looking directly at Mia which I think she noticed because she blushed and smiled at the ground. I was getting somewhere.

“Maybe you could extend your trip or move in with us for a while?” Liam suggested.

“We could always ask I guess,” Ashvina turned to Mia.

“Yeah we’ll do that when we go back to the hotel” Mia checked the time with her watch.

“why don’t you girls call now? We have time?” Zayn pulled his phone out and gave it to Ash. Everyone knew he want them to stay especially Ashvina.

“Um, yeah sure, give us a minute?” She kissed him on the cheek quickly and walked backstage with Mia. 

“Please” Zayn begged under his breath.

“Don’t worry mate, if they can’t, we could always visit them when we go on tour in a few weeks.

“Still, I can’t not be with Ashvina,”

“And Mia..” Louis sighed quietly.

We were all pacing around the stage with worry, I felt like I was back at the hospital, full of worry. 

“Guys...” Ashvina sighed sadly.. Oh no.