Chapter 37

*Chapter 37*

*Harry’s POV*

“We are here” Ashvina’s bubbly voice filled the room. The five of us turn our heads to the opening door. She’s followed by two beautiful girls, Ebony and Mia. 

The whole day has been so weird for me. I wasn’t sure what had happened last night, was it real? Did I actually ‘do’ Mia? So my plan today was to get Mia alone and ask her. I shot her a wink just to be funny but her face sunk and she sent me back a weak smile.

“NIALL” Ebony jumped onto Niall and gave him a hug.

“ZAYN!” Ashvina copied Ebony and jumped into Zayn’s arms.

“THE REST OF YOU!” Mia followed and gave us last three a hug.

“We need girlfriends” Liam joked to me and Louis.

“Hm yeah” Louis replied quietly eying Mia walk off to a seat on the other side of the room. Was I missing something?

“Liam, did you call that Maddie girl from the cafe?” Ashvina reminded him while she stood in Zayn’s arms.

“I was actually going to do that tonight, I’ve been thinking of ways to try ask her out” He blushed.

“Awwwwwww” Ebony giggled at his now pink cheeks.

“So are you guys finished?” Mia asked from the other side of the room, playing around with Zayn’s comb.

“I think we just have to do What makes You Beautiful and we’re done” Zayn went to take the comb off her, he was protective of his hair things.

“You girls want to have a go at the routine?” Louis mumbled, distracted.

“Yeah, and we can show Ebony” Ashvina smiled at her.

“Let’s go then, I need a nap” I said casually, thinking back to the last time I tried to sleep. ‘Mia, wink wink?’ I hoped she got the mental message.

When no one was looking she shot me a ‘SHUT UP’ glare, she got the message.

We made our way onto stage, the girls dumped their shopping bags at the side and Ebony made her way to the audience.

“Oh hey girls, the dancers aren’t supposed to be practicing today, its a day off” 

“Can we just do a run through WMYB?” Ashvina pulled her leg up to her head without a struggle and Mia stretched into the splits easily while the five of us were just staring at them.

“Yeah, okay, just this one” Elena walked off the stage.

“Let’s go boys” Liam rounded us up and the girls took their positions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~link is on the side~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I love that dance” Ashvina said puffing to Mia.

“You were amazing! That last part, oh my god!” Mia congratulated Ash.

“What about you?! Those turns? Amazing!” Ash hugged her back.

“Good Job girls!” I smiled, mainly to Mia but also Ashvina, I could hardly dance, let alone do all that.

“WOOW THAT WAS AMAZING!” Ebony ran up the stairs from the seats and beamed.

“Thanks” We all replied in sync.

“Well that was fun, Ash we should probably run down to the police to see if anything has been found or something” Mia picked up her bags.

“You guys are welcome to stay at mine for as long as you want” Zayn smiled that perfect smile. I looked at Mia but she just avoided my eye contact and started to talking to Liam.

“It’s okay, we found an apartment for a few nights, thank you” Ashvina picked her bags and kissed Zayn on the cheek.

“Ebony, are you going to stay here?” Mia asked politely, sweetly.

“Yeah, I’ll wait with the boys” Ebony hugged Niall from behind.

“We’ll see you later then?” Louis went to hug Mia and she took it gladly. I was full of jealousy and from the corner of my eye, I think I just saw Ebony roll her eyes, probably nothing.

“Bye guys” Ashvina and Mia made their way backstage and then we heard the sound of the door closing.

“So Ebony, how was your day?” Niall pulled her into a hug, something I’d been wanting to do to Mia, just to hold her in my arms and to call her mine. Those two kept talking while the four of us made our way to the dressing rooms to get our stuff.

“So who’s this Maddie?” I asked Liam nudging him.

“She’s a girl I met the other day” he chuckled.

“So you got her number aye? Gonna call her tonight?” I found it cute that a girl was interested in Liam, I mean, a lot of girls were, but to find one that Liam was interested in aswell, its just cute because he treats girls like princesses, if we insult her, he’ll get mad.

“Yeah” he said quietly, nearly blushing, she must’ve been special.