Chapter 15

*Chapter 15*

*Mia’s Pov

*3 days later*

It’s been a few days since I was attacked. I’ve been in hospital the whole time and I haven’t been able to have a shower. I feel gross. But it’s also been three days since I’ve seen Harry after Louis kissed me. Louis stayed with me all day, as well as Ashvina and Zayn. Liam and Niall popped in once in a while but otherwise they were with Harry. Louis explained to me why Harry was so upset, but I couldn’t understand why he’d like me so much, we hardly even had much of a conversation.

“Hey babe” Louis walked in my room. “How are you feeling?”

“Hey,” I kissed him on the cheek. “A little better but it’s probably from the medication” which was true. He sat down next to me and stared out the window.

“What’s wrong Lou?” I sat myself up, slightly painful but I managed.

“Harry’s my bestfriend, after he saw us.. you know... he doesn’t even look at me” he placed his forehead in his hands. “He really liked you, I knew that but I still kissed you..” he sighed.

“I still don’t understand how someone could like someone so much after one day, boys are confusing!” I grumbled to myself which Louis found pretty funny.

“Well he just broke up with Angela, maybe his emotions are all over the place and he just targeted you, I mean I don’t blame him, you’re quite amazing.” He winked mischievously.

“Aw Lou... wait, targeted?! that sounds like he’s about to kill me” I laughed as did he.

“I’m pretty sure the only person he wants to kill right now is me” he sighed.

“Hey Mia!” Ashvina walked through the door carrying a basket full of things, she was the sweetest. She put the gift basket on the seat and came to give me a hug.

“ Hey beautiful, what is that?” I nodded at the basket.

“Oh, nothing just some teddies, cupcakes and licorice” she said casually.

“LICORICE?! GIMME!” I must’ve sounded like a two year old, but come on, as if I was going to pass off licorice. Louis and Ashvina laughed at my reaction and Ash passed me two straps.

“Oh how i missed you” I hugged the strap. Louis was nearly doubling over with laughter.

Then I realised something weird, Zayn wasn’t here..

“Ash, were’s Zayn?” I said with a mouthful of red licorice.

“He texted me saying he’s busy” She looked quite hurt.

“I can tell you now, I’m not allowed to tell you anything” Louis smirked at her.

“What do you mean?” She asked curiously.

“Don’t be surprised if he texts you again saying to wait outside the hotel room” he said casually, teasing her.

“Oh my god. Is he doing something for me?” She was nearly jumping with excitement

“Maybe” he winked.

“Oh my god!!!” she squealed.

“He really likes you” Louis added 

“Yeah, I really like him” she blushed.

“Naaawww, I can’t take this cuteness!” I smiled, making her blush even more.

“But technically he hasn’t asked me out... well he did, but our date’s tomorrow” I could tell she was trying to guess what this surprise was. 

“I’m going to call him, be back soon” She rushed out with her phone.

I felt so happy for her, she pretty much had her dream guy right infront of her, and he liked her back which made it perfect. Louis hadn’t asked me out, he just randomly kissed me, not saying that I didn’t love that, it’s just Zayn was treating Ash like a princess. I really like Louis, but he hasn’t really said anything...

“What are you thinking about?” Louis smiled interrupting my thoughts.

“What? oh, um, just day dreaming” I blushed and started fiddling with my fingers.

“About..?” He sat on my bed

“Um...” I was trying to stall as I tried to come up with something. “FOOD!” I blurted out.

“oh, okay then.. I’ll go get you something to eat then, what would you like?” he backed away awkwardly, reaching for his wallet.

“Um could you get me some pasta?” I tried to go along

“Yeah sure, be back soon” He left.

Why the hell did I just do that?! I could’ve told him how much I liked him, how perfect he was and funny and amazing and ugh! I’m an idiot! He was pretty much putting himself in a position to have one of those deep conversations but nooo.. I just have to start talking about pasta. Stupid, stupid stup-

“Whats wrong?” Ashvina walked back in.

“What do you mean, I tried to cover it up.

“Um, I just walked in and saw you face palming..?” She giggled sitting on my bed.

“Well, I kinda just made a complete fool of myself infront of Louis” I sighed, looking out the big window.

“How?” she was starting to sound worried, it wasn’t that big of a deal.

“Well he was trying to have a moment with me, and umm I ruined it by talking about pasta...” I smiled weakly.

“Oh Mia” she laughed “So where is Lou?”

“Um, he went to get me pasta, hehe” I blushed, Ash was laughing.

“HAHAHAHAHA” it went on for awhile.

“You know I suck at talking to guys” I sighed, nudging her to shut up.

“I am too, but look who’s got a date tonight” She wiped an imaginary tear from her eye to add to the effect.

“Tonight? Wanna tell me what he said on the phone?” I nudged her harder, she blushed.

“Louis was right, he wants me to dress up and to meet him at the front of the hotel” she said quietly.

“Aww!” I hugged her with my right arm since my left one was still pretty sore.

“Spaghetti for the beautiful injured Mia” Louis called from the door holding a plate.

“Thank you!” I half hugged him when he came closer with my amazingly smelling food.

“You’re both so cute”Ashvina smiled at us. We both blushed and giggled like 5 year olds.

“Well I better get going, Zayn might be waiting for awhile if I don’t go get ready now” She jumped off the bed.

“Thanks for coming, I’ll be out in a few days” I smiled back at her.

“Awesome, hope you feel better, I’ll pop in tomorrow, promise” she wrapped her pinky around mine, the only way we made promises from when we were little.

“You don’t have to, have fun with Zayn” I waved as she left.

“They are so cute together” Louis sighed.

“I know, I wish that could happen to me..” I looked down, I was trying to hint...

“Well maybe, you know, if you want to, we could go out to dinner once your better..?” he sounded like it was really hard to say.

“Really? Um, I mean, Of course, yes, I would love to” I squeezed his hand.

“Awesome” he sounded as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders.

“Well I better get going, will you be alright by yourself for the night?” He started collecting his things.

“Yeah sure, thank you for everything” I smiled assuringly.

“Okay, goodnight babe” He kissed my cheek.

“Night” I smiled.