unbuttoned shirt.

his grasp gripped me faster as the intensity of his breath on my neck. my eyes began to blur. with my eyes closed, all I heard was the sigh of our breath. his voice sounded increasingly hoarse until I heard a long and heavy breathing. this is over, at least for this time.

he was already lying down next to me, still sounded trying to catch his breath.. my sneaky glance toward him was met with a smile how satisfied he was with the game we just finished. I smiled back, trying to get up from the white bed.

"give it to me."
he smiled again and gave me the fluid latex.

"this is the reason why I always think of you as the best."

"I just did what I was supposed to do." I say, throwing a proof into the bin.

I got my clothes scattered all over the apartment.

at 11 o'clock in the evening.
I wish there was still a taxi around here.

shit. the second button of the shirt I was trying to wear was lost somewhere. this must be because he did everything in a hurry.

"have a safety pin?"

no answer from him.
as always, he was already asleep still with his original position. always like this.
within minutes, he would fall asleep no matter how loud the sound of the TV in the living room.

I pulled the blanket on the side of the bed and wrapped it around him. it was astonishing to see how he could look so calm asleep as if there were no problems in this world.

why are we in the same city but our world is very different?

I quickly wear my jeans and took some money that was already on the small table beside where he fell asleep.

I had to leave this apartment no.999

--

things are silent around the houses I passed.
I cradled my backpack to cover my unbuttoned shirt.

when at the end of the street, I began to hear coughing that grew louder when I entered the door lock.

I could see my mother was gently stroking her chest trying to calm an endless cough until she finally noticed me.

"ah.. you just got home? what time is this?" I walked over to her and grabbed a glass of water that was on the small table beside her bed.

"drink it first eomma.. we'll check again tomorrow. tell the doctor the medicine is not effective"

"the medicine works.. only when the night coughs hard to stop. have you eaten yet?"
I nodded. she stroked the tip of my head with a smile.

"my chaeyoungie.. you're young and have to work till night, what about your college?"

"its gonna be fine eomma.. I will graduate this year." this time she nodded with a smile.

"yah.. what's wrong with your shirt? where's the button?"
surprised by her question, I clutched the top of my shirt.

"it was stuck because of something, I'll sew it later."

"I can help you sew." I shook my head against her offer.

I will not allow my mother to bear the consequences of my inappropriate deeds. not even just sew back the missing button.

"eomma, you should go to sleep. we talked again tomorrow. I also want to sleep."
she looks like to argue but then undo her intention and she lay back down.

lies again. I dont know how many lies I need until this ends.