Never cry over a murderer

Beatrice’s POV

I ran as fast as I could inside that building, feeling the guys after me quickly. Simon was faster, so he reached me.

“Bea, I can understand how you feel. But you won’t do much to us dead, alright?!” he looked at me “Let’s all do this together”

I took a deep breath, tears already in my eyes.

I just needed to see him.

I want to know how he is.

So, I followed Catherine, Olivia and Simon throughout that scary place.

“I’m sorry, honey” I could hear my father trembling, next to me.

I couldn’t talk though.

He was the one who made Robert’s mind into coming here.

I can’t possibly talk to him now.

All I want is Robert.

“I… didn’t do what he told me to… and… it’s my fault I am so sorry”

I looked at him wanting to yell, to scream, but I controlled myself.

“Quiet, Saunders.” Simon said

It was a matter of seconds until we heard voices, and immediately knew where all of them were.

“Ready?” Catherine looked at Simon and Olivia, with her gun ready to fire.

“C’mon!” Simon said as the three of them immediately broke inside that division, catching everyone by surprised

“CATHERINE?!” I heard a voice yelling.

“Oh, hi dear husband” I heard Catherine sarcastically saying. “This will be a great pleasure”

“W-What… are you doing?!” I could tell he was surprised. And that was when I noticed the body on the floor he was standing next to.

“Robert?!” I quickly ignored everything and everyone and ran to him.

He was bleeding so much and had bruises all over his face. I couldn’t see well his other injuries, but the blood came out from his chest. I quickly applied a good pressure in it as I caressed him “Robbie?!”

He was awake, and he looked surprised when he finally saw me “B-Bea…?” he whispered, gulping and taking a deep breath.

I could tell he was in pain. I caressed him as he groaned “Y-You’re such an idiot” I cried

He held my hand, trembling “I am… sorry, B-Bea”

I put his head in my lap, looking at him “You will not leave me, I am not letting you go”

He finally showed me a weak smile “I’m fine… I’m…” he breathed “…fine”

“Clearly” I sobbed “Please hold on… we are taking you out of here” I kissed his forehead “Don’t you dare leaving me”

He slowly lift his hand to touch my face “N-Never cry over a m-murderer, B-Bea”

That made me cry even more “You don’t understand do you?!” I snapped, tears falling down my eyes “Y-You’re not a murderer” I cried “You’re… the best man I’ve ever met”

He looked at me intensely. Weakly, yet intensely.

“And I love you.”

His lips were parted, his hard and difficult breathing not helping him in this moment of surprise

“You… l-love… What?!” He whispered

“I love you, I’m crazy about you. I don’t want anyone else other than you and there is no one else in this world that can possibly deserve me more than you do. So don’t you dare even think of leaving me, Robert! Damn you!” I cried.

“Oh… gosh” he breathed hard “Am I-I del-lirious?”

“Do you really think I would let you make love to me, after all this, if I didn’t have feelings for you?!”

He looked at me, getting paler by second “B-Bea… I… I’m sorry… I… I’m stupid”

“Yes, you are”

“Ahhh” he groaned “N-Never anyone told me that…” he whispered

“What, baby?” I held him tight

“I-I love you”

I closed my eyes as he made an effort to continue “W-Well… my sister d-doesn’t really c-count. B-But a-apart from h-her…”

“Shhh” I made him shut up “Just breathe. And never forget that I love you. So much, Robbie” I pecked his lips.

“H-He’s… dead” Olivia said, kneeling next to us as well “You… killed him, big brother?” she whispered, holding her tears.

“Y-Yes…”

“It’s done, baby bro” She kissed his cheek “And you’ll be ok. You’ve been through worse, right?!” She said, more to try and reassure herself.

Olivia caressed his face before ripping his shirt opened

“AAH!” Robert yelled in pain

“I’m sorry brother, I need to see these…” she whispered

He had three bullet holes spread around his chest.

“We need to leave this place right now” Catherine spoke “The director must arrive any minute”

Simon quickly dropped the last man standing and walked over to Robert

“I will always wonder how you can resist these things so much, man” He carried his body

“AAAH” Robert groaned “B-Be g-gentle” he pouted

I smiled between my tears. He was still able to keep his mood in a time like this.

I can’t describe how proud he makes me. I caressed his head as he was closing his eyes “Hold on, Robbie. Just a little longer.” I worriedly said.

“Stay with us, bro” Simon said “We can take care of you at the plane. But don’t let us down right now, man. We have nothing here to help you”

“Hmmm, o-ok” he whispered, closing his eyes.

I went all the way talking to him, stimulating his body, touching his hands or caressing his hair so he wouldn’t fall asleep. But he couldn’t fight it anymore, right as we were entering the plane, he fell unconscious.

“We need to be quick” Olivia said, afraid he would go into cardiac arrest

“REALLY QUICK!” Catherine yelled “Director’s men are here!” She said

“Simon! Quickly, get us in the air!” Olivia yelled

He gently dropped Robert in a comfortable mattress and ran away with Catherine, to put us in the hair.

I, otherwise, didn’t leave Robert’s side, as well as Olivia and my father.

“He can make it right?” I asked Olivia, looking at Robert “We can make it?!”

“We’ve come too far to fail now” she whispered “And it is our fault my brother is like this. He didn’t have to do this alone. There is no way I will let him fight for his life alone as well” she whispered, determined but scared.

I kissed Robert’s forehead “Don’t you dare leaving me, Robbie”

Hello!

Sorry this is a shorter one :(

What do you think?

Please comment and vote!

Love,

Carly*