Island

*Beatrice’s POV*

I woke up in the comfortable bed I had fallen asleep in Robert’s arms. I quickly found out I was alone.

Yawning, I sat on the bed and immediately noticed the note in the nightstand: Honey, I had to leave with Martin to do something really quick. I’ll be back before you notice. Love you, Robbie.

I half smiled, but couldn’t stop myself from wondering what could he possibly be doing. Well, at least he wasn’t alone.

Before I decided to get up, there was a knock at the door. It was my mother, Judith.

“Hi mom” I yawned

“Hey honey” she smiled, sadly “can I come in? Olivia told me you would be here”

“Of course, sit” I said “How’s dad?”

“You know how he is, honey. He’s still angry with this entire situation. I think he’s having a hard time believing this story about Derek and Fisher and he’s discharging all his rage on this Robert you are with now”

I looked at her, not quite reading her own thoughts about Robert.

“And what do you feel about Robert?”

She looked at me “Honey… I don’t know him that well. He doesn’t look reliable to me, though.”

I took a deep breath, I don’t think I could blame her for thinking that.

“He’s… perfect mom. Trust me”

“I do, honey” she approached me and hugged me “Did Derek really…”

She couldn’t finish her question “Rape me? Beat me?” I looked down, before telling her everything.

Robert’s POV

“I missed working beside you, man” Martin smiled as we re-entered the plane

“I missed you guys too” I smiled at him “Do you think we can keep together?”

“I think that… if we’re smart, we can. And we are definitely stronger, together”

I smiled “That’s true” I said, as we walked into the living room.

Ava was having fun watching her favorite show on TV, while Tori was talking to Olivia and Simon to John, Beatrice’s father.

He hadn’t said a word to me after I intimidated him, but his stare says everything his mouth doesn’t.

He quickly stepped aside and went to lie down on the couch as I passed by.

“Something for me, Rob?” Liv smiled at me

I kissed her cheek, handing her the computer “I have tons of work for you”

“Ah, I hate you” she smiled “Hungry?”

“Love you too” I looked at her “Yeah, but…” I looked around “Maybe I’ll get a tray and take something for me and Bea”

“Alright. Her mother is with her, though”

“Oh, has she eaten?” I asked, grabbing some breakfast

“Not that I had noticed”

“Alright. Then for three it is”

She smiled at me “Such a sweetie, uh?”

I blew her a kiss before walking to mine and Beatrice’s room. I could hear her sweet voice talking to her mother, and I knew what she was talking about. Derek.