Attached

Attention: Rated R!

Beatrice had completely forgotten about the world around her. And she really did not want to fall back into reality. Robert’s lips were still making love to hers, both lusciously kissing each other.

However, when both broke the kiss in need for air, some thoughts invaded her mind, making her frown.

He bit his lip, his eyes widened “Woah, was it that bad?” He chuckled

She took a deep breath, her eyes never leaving his, his perfect brown eyes were now fully dark “If… you’re not the relationship type of guy… then who the hell is Olivia?” She asked.

Oh, she had not forgotten that phone call of his she had heard a few days before.

Robert giggled, though, his hand still caressing Beatrice’s face “Olivia is my sister. I promise”

Beatrice’s eyes widened, as she slapped his shoulder nerveless “Such a dork!”

He smiled seductively at her, before leaning into her neck with his skillful lips. Beatrice sighed, allowing the man to do wonderful things to her, reaching weak and sensitive spots she never knew she had.

“Hmm” she heard his sensual moan “So perfect, Bea…” his deep tone made her shiver. His hands securely held her waist as he looked at her once again with lustful eyes, mouth, tongue and lips longing for more.

Beatrice grabbed his tie and pushed him to her, already seduced. That man would not dare to go anywhere at that moment, she would ravish him first.

Oh, but she could not.

She was completely weak, leaning against the small comfortable couch, inside that exquisite gondola, underneath his touch and lips. He was completely in control.

Smiling at her, but not moving forward without permission, he leaned into her lips again “Miss Saunders…” he moved his hands up her thigh, her dress ascending alone. She grabbed his tie tighter, keeping his neck right in the same spot “Can I have you, Miss Saunders?” He boldly asked, mumbling against her lips

Soft low moans escaped her lips, everything was way beyond her control “I want you” she whispered, breathless

His skillful hands went higher on her thighs, his right knee getting between them. His lips moved to her neck and, thereafter, her shoulder “I will take that as a yes?” he smiled

She sighed as he grabbed the strap of her dress with his teeth, one of his hands quickly and skillfully moving to unzip the dress at the same time his mouth pulled the strap down her arm.

“Make love to me” Beatrice closed her eyes, her hand finding his hair as his lips wandered around one shoulder to another, doing the same to the other strap. Eagerly, Beatrice started to move against his knee, between her legs, as his hands went up her body and he concentrated on her breasts.

“Hmmm oh” Her body was already burning, every cell of her body was on fire. And that man, still fully dressed in that damned fine tux, had only just begun his wonders on her breasts.

He made sure to pay equal attention to the twins, before strongly and skillfully raised her body to remove her dress completely.

“Wow” His eyes observed her body, every detail. “So… perfect, Bea” he seductively whispered, raising her leg to his shoulder, kissing it softly. His other hand grabbed her other leg and softly started to massage her foot.

“Gosh, Robert…” Beatrice moaned, her need for him increasing every second. But he slowly looked at her, his eyes dark and luscious, as he kissed her leg. His knees were leaning against the couch, supporting his own weight.